• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko seems pretty great. *spoils*

User Info: MichelBollinger

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#21
Lol, yeah I absolutely no that feeling from years of reading Danganronpa topics.

I don't think there's any particular weak spots so far, maybe the old lady I haven't bothered to remember the name of yet, but it's not like I dislike her. Active dislike...mayhe Gohda? I don't see a world where he suddenly becomes rad, I absolutely see a future where he becomes a huge piece of s***.

My favs so far are Battler, Eva, Kyrie, and Jessica. I have my fingers crossed for future Genji badassery.

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#22
Oh, and Kanon seemsike a real obvious standout of "don't really care about this character at all right now, have no doubt he's going to blow up hard later".

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#23
Now that I am paying attention to the actual scenes in the intro the second time around since I have context...

What the f***??

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#24
MichelBollinger posted...
To think, all these years one of the only things I remembered was "the OP was super good at least", only to have now found out it's just a cut down version of the actual game OP.

It's not, actually. Both are sung by Akiko Shikata, and both feature Italian in the lyrics, but are different songs.
Just killing time until the world ends.

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#25
Yeah realized after the intro played again right after researching that. It's just very evocative of it.

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#26
Man what the f***.

This b**** is just eating cookies RN.

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#27
I feel like I had a highly innacurate idea of where this was gonna start going.

...Or maybe I didn't??

"Don't make fun of my food analogies".

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#28
Kanon what the f*** are you wearing.

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#29
Jessica what the f*** are you wearing.

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#30
It is a Touhou reference.

If that doesn't clarify anything to you, welcome to the club.
Just killing time until the world ends.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko seems pretty great. *spoils*
  • Post New Message