• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Anime & Manga Discussion Topic 274: Never Forget Dragonball Evolution

User Info: MichelBollinger

MichelBollinger
2 months ago#41
WOW that's....literally the longest, most important, most noteable bit in the entire production. What morons.

And yeah that means they literally. Cut out the ending of the series, lol.

There was a time where I was inappropriately m glad that Netflix was f***ing up enough that people were finally starting to join me in my outrage, but now it's just going to far. STOP.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
2 months ago#42
I don't think Netflix cares about outrage from the anime fandom anyways because I don't think that's their target audience even for the anime on their service.
Oh woops. Putting Advokaiser in my sig like this until I think of something more clever

MichelBollinger
2 months ago#43
The Netflix higher ups don't actually care about anything on their service. They are desperately throwing darts at everything they can, begging something new to stick.

User Info: WhiteLens

WhiteLens
2 months ago#44
Netflix literally has The Goop Lab on there, proving that they’ll do all kinds of garbage things.
http://www.backloggery.com/whitelens | https://myanimelist.net/profile/WhiteLens
F/GO: 271551102; FFRK: 9k6d; FFBE: 886783216

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
2 months ago#45
I like how the succubus place motivates every guy in Konosuba to be heroic. Truly protecting what needs to be protected

swordz9
1 month ago#46
For that Karma weekly thing the anime Reddit does Bofuri just took the top spot of all of the season’s new shows apparently

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#47
I don't know what that means, but Bofuri def deserves to be in the discussion at least.

swordz9
1 month ago#48
I think it means of all the episodes that week that Bofuri’s episode got more upvotes (Karma) than any other new anime. That’s what the karma rankings seem to be from what I can tell, but they also show episode ratings and stuff too. Railgun T had the 3rd or 4th highest rated episode this week, but is low on the karma
(edited 1 month ago)

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#49
Even when I agree with the results, I can't help but think everything about Reddit's structure is stupid.

swordz9
1 month ago#50
I don’t have an account there or even really understand how Reddit works. It just seems confusing with flairs and all that other s*** so I’ve never bothered to make one >_>
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Anime & Manga Discussion Topic 274: Never Forget Dragonball Evolution
  • Post New Message