• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Board 8 National Football League League (B8NFLL) Season 13: The Offseason
Is there any kind of schedule as to when I could get this done in the spreadsheet chat?
http://imageshack.us/a/img339/6921/rinoa1d.jpg
"Rinoa...Even if you end up as the world's enemy. I'll...I'll be your knight."

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
1 month ago#112
If you are available tonight, I can make plans to do so.
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
If you smell what the rock is cooking he's cooking crap - ertyu
Works for me

KCF0107
1 month ago#114
Okay, I can make myself available from 9 ET, so just let me know when, and I will get on my laptop.
Sure thing

KCF0107
1 month ago#116
User Trade

Jaguars Receive:
FS Tashaun Gipson (85 overall, 28 years old)
Steelers 3rd Round Pick (76th overall)

Steelers Receive:
FS Tre Boston (81 overall, 22 years old)
Jaguars 2nd Round Pick (61st overall)

Gipson was demanding a trade from the Steelers, and they moved him for a younger backup with starting experience who could be the future heir to Corey Campbell. The Steelers also get a slight upgrade in the draft from trading their versatile Pro Bowl safety.

The Jags may get older and more expensive at FS, but at 28 years old, Gipson still has a lot of productive years ahead of him. He also comes with a history of being a playmaker at FS, SS, and slot corner. With a more established player in the secondary, he might help the development of an overall very young secondary.

Both parties demonstrated they knew the financial implications as well as what both sides were looking to get out of the deal. This trade is official.
Looking to move G Andy Christensen (88 - 32yo) for cap reasons. His career stat line for me is 105 Blocks / 27 Sacks (3.89 ratio) primarily as a backup over 6 seasons. He had a bad season last season (21/10), his block ratio prior to last season was 5.5.

He would be on a reasonable deal for his OVR after I eat the dead money (4.4m this season / 5.7m next season) but his production is probably slightly below his OVR (but has been as a backup)

Would mainly be looking for draft compensation / upgrading a pick.
(edited 1 month ago)

KCF0107
1 month ago#118
User Trade

Browns receive:
DT Ryan Bain (81 overall, 29 years old)
Dolphins 5th round pick (160th overall)

Bears receive:
QB Ryan Perrilloux (85 overall, 29 years old)

Browns incur a $2.7 mil cap penalty to make an originally $6.34 mil cap hit into $3.43 mil
Bears incur a $1.66 mil cap penalty to make an originally $4.26 mil cap hit into $4.99 mil

The Browns were going to move on from Perrilloux after two straight seasons of poor play throwing the ball. Bringing in Bain allows them to move on from the older and more expensive incumbent Daryl Richard who has routinely been a mediocre pass-rusher.

The Bears would like to to try out a scrambling QB after cycling through four pocket passers in the past two seasons. The move to bring in Perrilloux is a low-cost, low risk one. While he is coming off of the aforementioned two poor seasons and a career full of injuries, the two prior to that were great, one of which included being the starting QB for the SB-winning Broncos.

Both parties demonstrated they were aware of the financial implications, past history of players involved, as well as what both teams were hoping to accomplish.

The trade is official.

KCF0107
1 month ago#119
Chiefs release OT Cory McCrimon and OLB Melvin Welsh

User Info: Jukkie

Jukkie
1 month ago#120
WR Lance Leggett (90 overall, 32 y/o) is officially on the trade block.

His cap room is pretty large for me at this point, and I am trying to get younger.

He still has 3 years left on his deal, I am looking for a draft pick or possibly a younger WR + late pick.

Let me know if you have any interest in him.

Thanks!
* B8 LNC *
*****es be crazy!!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Board 8 National Football League League (B8NFLL) Season 13: The Offseason
  • Post New Message