• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Name a character and I will rate them: 2020 Edition

User Info: TotallyNotMI

TotallyNotMI
3 weeks ago#21
James "Sawyer" Ford
I'm not sure who this MI guy is but he sounds sexy.

User Info: NBIceman

NBIceman
3 weeks ago#22
Adam Strange
http://i.imgur.com/UYamul2.gif
Spurs - Yankees - Eagles - Golden Knights

User Info: Great_Paul

Great_Paul
3 weeks ago#23
Crash Bandicoot
Bear Bro
So, confirmed Santa's #1 helper is a squirrel.

User Info: scarletspeed7

scarletspeed7
3 weeks ago#24
Underleveled posted...
Creed Bratton (The Office)
Creed Bratton (The Office)
In terms of pure ratio of screentime to punchline, Creed Bratton is the Office MVP, chock full of some of the most bizarre and twisted nuggets of pure insanity that the show can muster. Creed's role within the show is to give it texture and he succeeds admirably. Blurring a real life pseudocelebrity into the background player that becomes one of the most identifiable in TV history, Bratton brings so many kinds of stability into question. How does Dunder Mufflin employ someone so egregiously unqualified for their post? How come society itself seems to reward individuals with long, undeserved tenures? How long do we go without questioning strange behavior?
Rating: 91/100
"It is too easy being monsters. Let us try to be human." ~Victor Frankenstein, Penny Dreadful

User Info: AvaGames

AvaGames
3 weeks ago#25
Tanya von Deguruchaff (Youjo Senki)
Board of Boredom, where you will get not bored.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1447-board-of-boredom

User Info: Lolo_Guru

Lolo_Guru
3 weeks ago#26
Oscar the Grouch (Sesame Street)
Lolo

User Info: MetalmindStats

MetalmindStats
3 weeks ago#27
John Wick
"I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people who do."
You won the CBX Guru Contest, Advokaiser! Bully for you!

User Info: scarletspeed7

scarletspeed7
3 weeks ago#28
TotallyNotMI posted...
James "Sawyer" Ford
James 'Sawyer' Ford (LOST)
Sawyer began his six-season run as an enigma, developed into a flawed antihero, and eventually blossomed into a human being deserving of redemption. Conquering the monumental task of overcoming a man who had colored his life and set him on a path to a dark destiny, Sawyer earns his happy ending despite one of the darkest killings in the series coming at his hands. Yet, even in murder, LOST finds a way to give a sense of catharsis and closure, almost allowing the viewers to believe that it was a righteous kill. In between all of those deeper moments are a host of hilarious, small, intimate scenes that only serve to endear Sawyer to me and the rest of the world.
Rating: 86/100

NBIceman posted...
Adam Strange

Adam Strange (DC Comics)
Few people are aware that, for a brief period of time before 2010, Leonardo DiCaprio was attached to star in an Adam Strange film. The story of Adam Strange is utterly romantic and wonderful - whisked accidentally to another world, Adam Strange saves the people of Rann and finds love in the heart of Alanna, only to be returned by the same beam which delivered him without remorse or warning. Now, Adam must spend his life searching out Zeta Beams, if only to have brief stints of happiness in the arms of the woman he loves. It's a phenomenally bittersweet story, one buttressed by the pulpy science fiction adventure and exploration that always fills my mind with the impossibilities of other worlds and futuristic technology that might as well be magic to the generations that came before us. Adam Strange's design is sleek and futuristic, and his attitude is positive even in the face of the gargantuan adversities that lay in front of him.
Rating: 92/100

Great_Paul posted...
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
In the vein of a lot of that era's video game stars, Crash Bandicoot is a low rent Looney Tune, providing all of the subtlety of a fart and all of the comedy of one as well. C+ platformers and passable racers punctuate his dull career from start to finish, a lifetime of garish set designs that look like they came from the in-house dropouts of Rareware. Ultimately, the design is ugly and the character is flimsy and noisy.
Rating: 32/100
"It is too easy being monsters. Let us try to be human." ~Victor Frankenstein, Penny Dreadful
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: TotallyNotMI

TotallyNotMI
3 weeks ago#29
Helena Bertenelli
I'm not sure who this MI guy is but he sounds sexy.

User Info: Great_Paul

Great_Paul
3 weeks ago#30
Sly Cooper
Bear Bro
So, confirmed Santa's #1 helper is a squirrel.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Name a character and I will rate them: 2020 Edition
  • Post New Message