• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Ranking the Fire Emblem Fates characters (continued)
MegamanX posted...
I'm super amused that you mentioned hayato and then he reveals

Lol right?

Also Hayto x Mozu might not be so bad, in the sense they look roughly the same age and you can mentally go "Yeah, they didn't do anything until they were 18+" Course that still involves pushing two children together and going "Go bang in a couple years." .

Though really Fates should have just had the child characters have their own postgame adventure. It's not problematic at all if the shota character has a child when the game advanced XX amount of years and they're an adult. Time travel only really made sense in Awakening....
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

User Info: ertyu0078

ertyu0078
1 month ago#12
i hate you

User Info: MegamanX

MegamanX
1 month ago#13
Dark Young Link posted...
Lol right?

Also Hayto x Mozu might not be so bad, in the sense they look roughly the same age and you can mentally go "Yeah, they didn't do anything until they were 18+" Course that still involves pushing two children together and going "Go bang in a couple years." .

Though really Fates should have just had the child characters have their own postgame adventure. It's not problematic at all if the shota character has a child when the game advanced XX amount of years and they're an adult. Time travel only really made sense in Awakening....

I would have rather they did a post game adventure and i had to piece together who was the son/daughter of who. Instead of carrying over the mechanic from awakening that made 0 sense here

XBL/PSN/:StingX2
Switch: 0675-3724-0313

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
1 month ago#14

She's the reason that people shouldn't all have the same outfit for their class. She has the same lingerie looking outfit as everyone else, despite her body. Why? They gave Hayto a custom outfit so he wouldn't have his chest out, but Nyx gets the same see-through outfit....
She could have been a little person(That's the proper term, right?). Would have been something we never saw before in a Fire Emblem before. Nope! Another pre-pubescent little girl that's secretly older than you are! Wearing something age inappropriate. Why Japan? .

Because Japan
Meow!

User Info: mcflubbin

mcflubbin
1 month ago#15
MegamanX posted...
60th Charlotte

MegamanX posted...
56th Felicia

Already breaking my heart(Though I understand why not everyone likes those two).

DYL coming through with the good taste. (Tag)
It's not so impossible!

User Info: Alanna82

Alanna82
1 month ago#16
Whelp there goes my favorite (Forrest)
Don't mess with a Bunny!

User Info: Kenri

Kenri
1 month ago#17
Forrest is probably top 3 for me also.
Congrats to BKSheikah, who knows more about years than anyone else.

User Info: ertyu0078

ertyu0078
1 month ago#18
i beat all dmc games how many you beaten 0

User Info: xp1337

xp1337
1 month ago#19
I would also have Forrest considerably higher. Hayato probably lower what a nothing character.
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?

User Info: MegamanX

MegamanX
1 month ago#20
I knew their would be a big Forrest love but he did nothing for me

also @SantaRPidgey needs a topic tag
XBL/PSN/:StingX2
Switch: 0675-3724-0313
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Ranking the Fire Emblem Fates characters (continued)
  • Post New Message