• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle TOPIC : STR Cooler Waiting Station

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
4 weeks ago#31
Yeah I did one multi and got Cumber too. I'm completely out of kais so I'm going to have grind 200 of these medals. I'm getting 4 to 5 per run so at 15 stamina this will take 40 to 50 runs.

600 to 750 stamina is basically 3 or 4 stamina bars so it'll take a few days. Could be worse!
skull

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
4 weeks ago#32
Actually not sure I’m willing to spend the elder kai medals needed to feed farmable cumber to the PHY one
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png

skullbone
4 weeks ago#33
Yeah those can be pretty annoying to grind, basically just have to keep refreshing Baba's shop
skull

User Info: ChichiriMuyo

ChichiriMuyo
4 weeks ago#34
Emeraldegg posted...
Got my bergamo awakened with a dupe finally, working on TEQ Hit and hopefully that will be enough to get me through uss sbr. My team will look like:

STR Jiren
TEQ Hit
INT UI Goku
AGL SSBE Vegeta
PHY 17
PHY Bergamo
INT must mean something else in this game because I love Goku but he's about as intelligent as a bag of rocks.
"The X-Treme lineup is annoying as all get-out in a fight." - NBIceman
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
4 weeks ago#35
He's intelligent in the art of fighting
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
4 weeks ago#36
dang, level 30 of the cell EZA is a ridiculous difficulty jump compared to level 29
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png

skullbone
4 weeks ago#37
Yeah I had issues with level 30 using Super AGL. Had to switch to this team:

PHY Ult Gohan (leader)
AGL Zamasu
AGL LR Trunks
TEQ SSGSS Vegeta
LR STR Vegito
LR Trunks and Mai
TEQ Trunks friend

Ended up actually being a joke with this team. I should have been running it from the beginning

skull

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 weeks ago#38
Already have over 100 stones again after hitting 0 on the NY cycles. In a few days we should know what the 5th anniversary cards are gonna be for sure, but it sounds like we are getting Vegito and Gogeta again >_>

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 weeks ago#39
Did 1 multi on Heroes because why not. Got SS1 animation, but I got Golden Cooler, Cumber and SS3 Goku

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
4 weeks ago#40
Are any of the Heroes cards any good?
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle TOPIC : STR Cooler Waiting Station
  • Post New Message