• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Game of the Decade Nominations Form

User Info: ZenOfThunder

ZenOfThunder
1 month ago#131
Yeah just because it's in the database doesn't mean Allen would consider it and I think most people would think it's a risk to nom it and avoid doing so
(|| ' ' ||) drooling while eating
. /|_|\

User Info: IfGodCouldDie

IfGodCouldDie
1 month ago#132
My list consists of the only new games I have played this decade
Mind post. XBL:Cyanide Sucker PSN:IfGodCouldDie IGN:SuperPattyCakes FC: SW-1615-6159-5504

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
1 month ago#133

ZenOfThunder posted...
Yeah just because it's in the database doesn't mean Allen would consider it and I think most people would think it's a risk to nom it and avoid doing so

Yeah but then they're able to exclude some games out of the database without issue...

My wasted vote is out of principle!

User Info: LadyVyxx

LadyVyxx
1 month ago#134
ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

oh wow this is eligable for nomination >_>
Please Allen

User Info: chrie_2001

chrie_2001
1 month ago#135
do I just nominate my favorite games from the decade and hope to see them

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#136
Am I the only one who's finding that only 10 slots is really putting the pinch on my selections? Like, there's the big juggernauts that are natural supports for either me or others, the mid-tier games that deserve recognition and hopefully not a terrible seeding, and smaller games that I'd like to try to help squeeze into the bracket...but I definitely can't support all of these groups.
VGMC13 champion: Ar Nosurge - Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE;

User Info: LeonhartFour

LeonhartFour
1 month ago#137
Well yeah, that's the idea.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/080/145/638.png
https://i.imgur.com/WqDcNNq.png

azuarc
1 month ago#138
I don't want to support everything I can dream up from each group. I just feel like there's no way to cover my bases with ten. Have you been supporting things that obviously need to be in the bracket, things that ought to be in the bracket, or things you'd like but don't necessarily expect to make the field?

User Info: NowItsAngeTime

NowItsAngeTime
1 month ago#139
azuarc posted...
Am I the only one who's finding that only 10 slots is really putting the pinch on my selections? Like, there's the big juggernauts that are natural supports for either me or others, the mid-tier games that deserve recognition and hopefully not a terrible seeding, and smaller games that I'd like to try to help squeeze into the bracket...but I definitely can't support all of these groups.

Probably cuz we are used to 15 nominations

I think Allen just like every other games contest hes done

Really wants to emphasize actual best games so people have less reason to just put 'itd be cool if this were in" noms vs the ones they think are actually the best ever of this decade
I have been more into visual novels and learning Japanese recently.
With some fighting games and Switch games on the side. https://twitter.com/superange128

azuarc
1 month ago#140
Then the bracket might as well be limited to, like, 32.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Game of the Decade Nominations Form
  • Post New Message