• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Game of the Decade Nominations Form

User Info: IfGodCouldDie

IfGodCouldDie
1 month ago#121
I sent in a ticket for it and apparently it got it's full box release in 2009 so its ineligible
Mind post. XBL:Cyanide Sucker PSN:IfGodCouldDie IGN:SuperPattyCakes FC: SW-1615-6159-5504
Super meat boy better get in
Started from the bottom now we here

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
1 month ago#123
IfGodCouldDie posted...
I sent in a ticket for it and apparently it got it's full box release in 2009 so its ineligible

I sent in a ticket for SOTC remake and was told it wasn't eligible because it's "a frame-for-frame remake with no new gameplay elements."

Somebody's not aware of the golden coins!!

(but as loathe as I am to admit it, that's probably a fair assessment... but still! Brand new game!!)

User Info: LeonhartFour

LeonhartFour
1 month ago#124
So I'm assuming that means remakes that change the game itself are eligible like RE2
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/080/145/638.png
https://i.imgur.com/WqDcNNq.png

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
1 month ago#125
... funny enough, I specifically called out the RE2 remake inclusion as justification and that was the response, it was "modernized and rebuilt from the ground up".

I still don't like it! But I guess I respect the rationale.

(joke's on them, I nominated the eligible "ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection", damn it! Two incredible games in one!!)

IfGodCouldDie
1 month ago#126
MartinFF7 posted...
... funny enough, I specifically called out the RE2 remake inclusion as justification and that was the response, it was "modernized and rebuilt from the ground up".

I still don't like it! But I guess I respect the rationale.

(joke's on them, I nominated the eligible "ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection", damn it! Two incredible games in one!!)
That's what I did with Overcooked and Overcooked 2.(its been a bad decade for the amount of games I have played.)
Mind post. XBL:Cyanide Sucker PSN:IfGodCouldDie IGN:SuperPattyCakes FC: SW-1615-6159-5504

User Info: ctesjbuvf

ctesjbuvf
1 month ago#127
MartinFF7 posted...
"ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection"

Man, it adds a whole thing to consider when predicting if things like this can get it.
Guinness Book of World Records is the name of the diary that belongs to Advokaiser, the winner of the Character Battle X guru contest.

User Info: DeepsPraw

DeepsPraw
1 month ago#128
there is absolutely no way Allen is allowing collections, let alone games that came out last decade
pepsi for tv-game

IfGodCouldDie
1 month ago#129
DeepsPraw posted...
there is absolutely no way Allen is allowing collections, let alone games that came out last decade
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/6/7/AANZX9AAAG4H.jpg

User Info: DeepsPraw

DeepsPraw
1 month ago#130
if you pick something like that off the database, you're wasting a vote. The best you can hope for is that Allen picks the most popular game from the collection, and that's kind of a gamble
pepsi for tv-game
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Game of the Decade Nominations Form
  • Post New Message