• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Pokemon Sword/Shield Discussion Topic - Part 3

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
1 month ago#91
Boo, the only one I caught legitimately by chance was Orbeetle, so I was hoping it would be a Sword raid, lol. Grimmsnarl/Hatterene/Kingler time is cool though.

Also Mystery Gift code for a Bottlecap: C0MPET1T10N
Change is weird.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: red13n

red13n
1 month ago#92
Lolo_Guru posted...
Literally a palette swap

Not true.
"First thing that crosses my mind: I didn't get any GameFAQs Karma yesterday." Math Murderer after getting his appendix removed.

User Info: Nanis23

Nanis23
1 month ago#93
OK caught both forms of Toxtricity with standard ability and hidden ability each
So now I am up to date again

Bring on Pokemon HOME, my money is ready >_>
wololo

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
1 month ago#94
This was reported on Serebii earlier today:

A couple of weeks ago, it was confirmed that a new Mythical Pokémon was to be revealed on Pokémon Day. Today, it was confirmed that a silhouette of that Mythical Pokémon is to be unveiled within this month's issue of CoroCoro, due for release on February 15th 2020 alongside the latest information for the movie Pokémon the Movie: Coco

Of course, that's going to leak pretty soon as CoroCoro always does.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: Lolo_Guru

Lolo_Guru
1 month ago#95
red13n posted...
Not true.
Huh. *looks again*

Yeah, I guess the tail is less split up with the alolan form.
My bad!
Lolo
So things have been HACKED recently and all sorts of unreleased pokemon are now available.

In the past five minutes I received a Litten, a Squirtle, and a Bulbasaur from just random trades.
Moops?
"I thought you were making up diseases? That's spontaneous dental hydroplosion."

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
1 month ago#97
It's because the trading ban list was just updated, likely in anticipation of Home's imminent release. The extra ~35 Pokemon in the data files have been hacked in from the beginning, they just couldn't be traded until now.
Change is weird.

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
1 month ago#98
Anime spoilers I guess

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/watch-ashs-greatest-triumphs-in-pokemon-the-series-on-pokemon-tv/
This article is actually hilarious

Following on from the previous one where they made fun of all his League losses
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.
(edited 1 month ago)
mnkboy907 posted...
It's because the trading ban list was just updated, likely in anticipation of Home's imminent release. The extra ~35 Pokemon in the data files have been hacked in from the beginning, they just couldn't be traded until now.

Ohhh gotcha thanks.

Either way there are a whole bunch floating around trades right now for those interested.
Moops?
"I thought you were making up diseases? That's spontaneous dental hydroplosion."

User Info: Nanis23

Nanis23
1 month ago#100
Page
wololo
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Pokemon Sword/Shield Discussion Topic - Part 3
  • Post New Message