• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Pokemon Sword/Shield Discussion Topic - Part 3

User Info: ExThaNemesis

ExThaNemesis
4 weeks ago#51
Nanis what made you this way because this just seems like pure insanity

I want a complete dex and I want full competitive teams to rotate through and I feel like even that's a ton of work.
"undertale hangs out with mido" - ZFS
Smash Ultimate Switch Code: SW-6933-1523-8505

User Info: Not Dave

Not Dave
4 weeks ago#52
anyone getting a team ready for the galar newcomers thing? i've been testing a lot on showdown and am making my team on cart now. not a doubles guy so i'll probably get wrecked, but should be fun.
ND

User Info: Nanis23

Nanis23
4 weeks ago#53
ExThaNemesis posted...
Nanis what made you this way because this just seems like pure insanity

I want a complete dex and I want full competitive teams to rotate through and I feel like even that's a ton of work.
I would say a certain word but it might cause people feel offended considering I was never diagnosed as one!
Anyway, as I said before - I don't consider it THAT bad compared to other stuff people do in Pokemon games
Spending days soft resetting to get a shiny is something that people do, yet I never even considered
Hunting shiny Pokemon is a waste of time imo
wololo

Nanis23
4 weeks ago#54
Reading the new Pokedex entries in Sword and Shield...it really kills me how much of a waste potential there is in the world of Pokemon
There is so much world-building and so many opportunities to make use of it, but they barely do something like that

I want to see Dwebble fight with Rolycoly and Roggenrola. Hell, I want to see Dwebble IN Rolycoly and Roggenrola
Rhyperior can shoot Roggenrola? so do it, make it a move similar to Cramorant!

Beheeyem Pokedex entry - "Whenever a Beheeyem visits a farm, a Dubwool mysteriously disappears."
So do it! make Dubwool appear at Route 1 background after you become a champion or something, then make Beheeyem show up like 1/100 of the times and make a Dubwool disppear, make a damn easter egg or something
Is it too much effort for something so small? who cares
This is what I mentioned a few days ago about putting effort and the little things that matter
I am sure we all remember fondly the GSC Clefairy dancing around a rock and getting a Moon Stone after that
It's such a small, unimportant thing, but stuck to your memories forever
wololo

Nanis23
4 weeks ago#55
Interesting thing to note - Forms has their own Pokedex entries
They kinda did too in Sun and Moon and USUM and Let's Go, but now they expanded on it even more, giving it to Pokemon with notable gender differences and stuff like Cherrim, Silvally etc
wololo

Nanis23
4 weeks ago#56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDmL5VH-uk
I found it very charming
Too bad it's very short and monthly, so it might take a while before we get another episode
But quality content is always welcome
wololo

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
3 weeks ago#57
Is there a time limit on the Slowpoke? I haven’t booted up the game since I finished it

Nanis23
3 weeks ago#58
Does it matter? It's breedable
wololo
(message deleted)

User Info: ExThaNemesis

ExThaNemesis
3 weeks ago#60
Nanis23 posted...
Reading the new Pokedex entries in Sword and Shield...it really kills me how much of a waste potential there is in the world of Pokemon
There is so much world-building and so many opportunities to make use of it, but they barely do something like that

I want to see Dwebble fight with Rolycoly and Roggenrola. Hell, I want to see Dwebble IN Rolycoly and Roggenrola
Rhyperior can shoot Roggenrola? so do it, make it a move similar to Cramorant!

Beheeyem Pokedex entry - "Whenever a Beheeyem visits a farm, a Dubwool mysteriously disappears."
So do it! make Dubwool appear at Route 1 background after you become a champion or something, then make Beheeyem show up like 1/100 of the times and make a Dubwool disppear, make a damn easter egg or something
Is it too much effort for something so small? who cares
This is what I mentioned a few days ago about putting effort and the little things that matter
I am sure we all remember fondly the GSC Clefairy dancing around a rock and getting a Moon Stone after that
It's such a small, unimportant thing, but stuck to your memories forever

I actually agree with you on that stuff. Would've been really cool as easter eggs and they show that a lot of care has been put into the game.
"undertale hangs out with mido" - ZFS
Smash Ultimate Switch Code: SW-6933-1523-8505
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Pokemon Sword/Shield Discussion Topic - Part 3
  • Post New Message