• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Pokemon Sword/Shield Discussion Topic - Part 3

User Info: Lolo_Guru

Lolo_Guru
1 month ago#121
Well initially the item for farfetch'd was just a stick. Leek is a new item.
Lolo

User Info: Not Dave

Not Dave
1 month ago#122
finally bothered to hit master ball in doubles. so many mons brought over from home to spend bp on, so the 1200 after this season will be nice.
ND

User Info: ctesjbuvf

ctesjbuvf
1 month ago#123
Lolo_Guru posted...
Well initially the item for farfetch'd was just a stick. Leek is a new item.

I thought of it more as rename of it.
Guinness Book of World Records is the name of the diary that belongs to Advokaiser, the winner of the Character Battle X guru contest.

User Info: Kinglicious

Kinglicious
1 month ago#124
... someone sent a shiny rowlet on wonder trade.

The f***.
The King Wang.
Listen up Urinal Cake. I already have something that tells me if I'm too drunk when I pee on it: My friends. - Colbert.

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
1 month ago#125
Yes, people send out hacked shinies. It's a thing.
Change is weird.

User Info: Lolo_Guru

Lolo_Guru
1 month ago#126
I actually got a shiny raichu in return for a Hitmonchan I put on the GTS.

I'd like to believe it's the shiny pikachu from the lets go event, just evolved. =P

*but yeah it's probably cloned if not just hacked.
Lolo

Kinglicious
1 month ago#127
Yeah, hacked makes sense considering it also had Pokerus, though cured? Unsure about that.

Not that it bothers me since I've boxes full of Pokémon with it from Y.
The King Wang.
Listen up Urinal Cake. I already have something that tells me if I'm too drunk when I pee on it: My friends. - Colbert.

User Info: Nanis23

Nanis23
1 month ago#128
Ok got HOME

It begins....my endgame
wololo

Kinglicious
1 month ago#129
Man, the wild area is really nice.
It makes you readjust your team so quickly during the game and can make a genuinely strong end game team. Level 60 Gengar, Kommo-o? Well damn, sure.

Now if only the last two badges weren't part of one of the most obviously rushed parts of the game but hey. More wild area yay.
The King Wang.

User Info: Wanglicious

Wanglicious
1 month ago#130
alright, having beaten the game i'm left with one question: just how powerful are pokeballs?

at this point a cheap device any kid can afford with their allowance is capable of containing the most powerful psychic, global catastrophies, time travelers, and now a being with literally infinite amounts of energy whose mere presence is capable of turning basic Pokemon into kaiju and releases enough energy that it provides a clean source of energy for 1000 years for a small technologically advanced country. this being, in its unleashed form, is rendered completely helpless thanks to this magical ball.

can't we just harness whatever tech got put into that for endless amounts of energy.
"Maybe it's a tentacle, molesting the planet itself. - Aschen Brodel.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Pokemon Sword/Shield Discussion Topic - Part 3
  • Post New Message