• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2020 Edition

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
4 months ago#51
KAMIKO (Switch)

And the first game that I beat for the Switch...is this. It is perfectly fine, but it is not special in any aspect of the game and has no lasting appeal.
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
If you smell what the rock is cooking he's cooking crap - ertyu

KCF0107
4 months ago#52
Serial Cleaner (PS4)

This stealth game exceeded my expectations. The procedural generation of where your target objects are in each contract could easily lead to you not bother and simply restart for a new setup, but this was a very solid from start to finish.

KCF0107
4 months ago#53
Uninvited (XB1)

Cool adventure game from before my time. I died a lot, especially to those damn dogs and southern belle! That maze was awful though.

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
4 months ago#54
La-Mulana (Steam)

FINALLY! After however many years its been? December 22, 2013 is my first achievement so about SIX YEARS, I've finally beaten it.
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD

User Info: SgtSphynx

SgtSphynx
4 months ago#55
Some Distant Memory (PC)

Interesting little game with a somewhat bittersweet story. Played through in one sitting. Took approximately 2 hours and I enjoyed my time with it.
Congrats to the BYIG Guru Winner, Advokaiser
*slurps yakisoba* *nods* *nods*

User Info: scarletspeed7

scarletspeed7
4 months ago#56
Rollercoaster Tycoon (PC)
"It is too easy being monsters. Let us try to be human." ~Victor Frankenstein, Penny Dreadful

User Info: Simoun

Simoun
4 months ago#57
KCF0107 posted...
Omensight (XB1)

I don't like it as much as Stories: The Path of Destinies, but it is still a great game. It is more unique than what Stories brought to the table.

Were you able to get a Golden Ending on this? I heard it was a last patch of sorts. I was so frustrated when I played this and found out there was no true ending and any other path was tragic
It's not so cliche anymore when it's happening to you.

User Info: Simoun

Simoun
4 months ago#58
Baba Is You (PC)

I thought this game was short like Minit, so the extra worlds after the main ending took me by surprise. Some of the puzzles though intriguing just felt a bit too obtuse for me, but I loved it. If its any consolation I'm glad you don't have to finish EVERY level to get that other ending. If there's a third ending I don't know if I'd want to try and get it. My interest for this game started waning fast when I got to the meta-overworlds that require some more outside the box thinking.
It's not so cliche anymore when it's happening to you.

User Info: MetalmindStats

MetalmindStats
4 months ago#59
West of Loathing (PC - Steam)

I finished a playthrough in tandem with Crazy Pete, additionally helping something like 30 people (I forget the exact amount). It does lots of things right, including some really fun twists on staple RPG mechanics, but for whatever reason, I never rose above the level of mildly enjoying it. I can tell that it's designed to be played through more than once, but I'm not really interested in doing so when I have tons of hopefully better games I could be playing.
"I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people who do."
You won the CBX Guru Contest, Advokaiser! Bully for you!

KCF0107
4 months ago#60
Simoun posted...

Were you able to get a Golden Ending on this? I heard it was a last patch of sorts. I was so frustrated when I played this and found out there was no true ending and any other path was tragic

I don't know what a golden ending is, but maybe? I seem to recall Indrik stepping down, Draga retiring to create a military academy, Ratika stepping down and disappearing, and Ludomir hunting down the cult.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2020 Edition
  • Post New Message