• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2020 Edition

User Info: metaIslug

metaIslug
2 months ago#41
Silent Hill 3 on PS2

Kind of impressed with how easy this was to play. Expected clunky controls and bad graphics, but both were good. I went with modern controls. If it was Resident Evil I would never do that, but with this I just said screw it. And I'm glad I did cause I wouldn't say the game was easy. The last stretch especially is annoying

It's a good game, I have played nearly all Silent Hills by now so I struggle to think of things to say about this. I wasn't expecting a medieval mace to be a weapon. Or an SMG. I like the part in the construction site when you don't have a map. They eventually give you one, but I wish they didn't. It's more fun when you have to build the map in your head.

I'm gonna be honest I think I like even SH4 and Origins more than this. But this game is no slouch, it's just the annoying church at the end that soured me. It's full of monsters and almost no ammo/heals.

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
2 months ago#42
Omensight (XB1)

I don't like it as much as Stories: The Path of Destinies, but it is still a great game. It is more unique than what Stories brought to the table.
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
If you smell what the rock is cooking he's cooking crap - ertyu
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: GOGZero

GOGZero
2 months ago#43
Landstalker (Genesis)

Replayed via Genesis Mini.

One of my favorite games. Felt nice to go through it again.

You play as Nigel, a forest elf who looks like Link from the Legend of Zelda and he's joined by Friday, a wood nymph as they team up in search of the treasures of King Nole. This game was often compared to Zelda in it's look and how it played.

You play in an 3/4 isometric view. Controls take some time getting used and then they become second nature. Combat is fun and simple. Some clever secrets are hidden due to the view. Platforming can be quite tricky and there are some nice puzzles to solve.

Eventually the same team that made this game went on to make Alundra for the PS1, another great game with character designs very similar to Landstalker.
The reason why you couldn't see my Signature before is because it was Invisible

User Info: BlackDra90n

BlackDra90n
2 months ago#44
Tag.

Gonna start playing games again soon!
http://psnprofiles.com/Drayxs

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
2 months ago#45
Distrust (Steam)
Avadon: The Black Fortress (Steam)
A Short Hike (Steam)
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: TsunamiXXVIII

TsunamiXXVIII
2 months ago#46
Fire Emblem: Three Houses

First route: Verdant Wind.
Also known as Cyberchao X.

User Info: Kenri

Kenri
2 months ago#47
Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

I think Bayonetta 1 is an overall tighter experience, but 2 is still a fun action game and Bayonetta remains a very cool character. Jeanne should have gotten a bigger role.
Congrats to BKSheikah, who knows more about years than anyone else.

User Info: Kenri

Kenri
2 months ago#48
The Fall (Wii U)

A rub-objects-together adventure game with mild cover shooter elements. It's alright but I wouldn't say I loved it.
Congrats to BKSheikah, who knows more about years than anyone else.

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
2 months ago#49
River City Girls (Steam)
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD

User Info: ViolentAbacus

ViolentAbacus
2 months ago#50
Black Mesa

Overall a great remake; however, there were a few places in Xen and the subsequent chapters where it felt as though it dragged a bit.
https://backloggery.com/zayakza
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2020 Edition
  • Post New Message