• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 47: Happy 30th Birthday Onion Knight!
Actually he does make a good substitute if you have his BSB which has a 50% attack boost (as well as holy imperil)

I got a rainbow on the daily, Papalymo unique. Meh.

I also used my ticket on the core banner... And got Elara's Awakening!!!!!! Now I can ditch Hilda for her!
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
1 month ago#62
Ice banner: 4/11

Serah BSB2
Rinoa USB1 dupe
Squall AOSB dupe
Palom AOSB

Palom’s is a sweet finisher, and I now have an 8* ice boosting thrown, and a 7* ice+ sword, so there’s that. No Gen 2 chain or awakening though
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS 2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#63
1/11 on the ice banner: Ayame AOSB dupe
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#64
SSJSephirothGokuX123 posted...
I also used my ticket on the core banner... And got Elara's Awakening!!!!!! Now I can ditch Hilda for her!

Man I'm jealous. I just got Dr Mog's LMR and a dupe Tyro USB4. So at least 15 days before I can get to Elarra's awakening and probably that long before I can do Ramuh.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Lolo_Guru

Lolo_Guru
1 month ago#65
Daily today: Squall Awakening!

Back to having basically every relevant thing for him. I think. Thanks, game!
Lolo
Aw man I know thepain of duping Tyro USB4, I've gotten it twice from the core banner. And it was my pick from that 100 mythril select too...

Still I'm going to wait until Friday before take on Ramuh again because it's to long and frustrating a fight to do on a work night.

Also maintenance is tonight! Don't forget to burn out your stamina before 12 AM PST.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#67
Good news for today is I got sub-30 on the X torment after taking Tidus's awakening on the select. (I know it's also in the anniversary selection thing, but my plan is to take Ingus there because I don't have any of his three items). Hopefully we get some good stuff to look forward to from this maintenance!
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#68
I finally got the II Torment sub-30d after getting my Emperor (with AASB) and Minwu to 100 magia.

Frankly, the more torments I do, the less I can understand how people have been sub-30ing these on release, without magia, awakenings, or modern magicite decks.

My sub-30 have all been achieved after getting at least 1 AASB in the corresponding realm... well, except VII, but that one has AASB-level USBs.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.
Haste/shell/protect doesn't have a timer anymore! Unless you get dispelled it lasts forever (which will be helpful in these long 3 Million+ HP boss fights) Other than that yeah it was a standard event translation maintenance.

I managed 4 D??? Sub30s without Awakenings, 3, 5, T and T-0 (almost counted 12 but I guess Penelo does count) so I don't think it's as impossible as long as you have the right USBs, but I'm still baffled how anyone sub30d the FF13 one day one. I barely did with an Awakening and 6* Magicite.

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
1 month ago#70
SSJSephirothGokuX123 posted...
Other than that yeah it was a standard event translation maintenance.
i'd say characters like Rikku and Ramza gaining 9% damage in their 5* dive is pretty relevant
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 47: Happy 30th Birthday Onion Knight!
  • Post New Message