• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 47: Happy 30th Birthday Onion Knight!

User Info: WhiteLens

WhiteLens
2 months ago#111
Wow I totally posted that in the wrong topic. I should have read more than just "Final Fantasy"
http://www.backloggery.com/whitelens | https://myanimelist.net/profile/WhiteLens
F/GO: 271551102; FFRK: 9k6d; FFBE: 886783216

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
2 months ago#112
Ice banner 2/11

Squall AOSB dupe
Ayame AOSB dupe

Gives me an 8* ice+ sword and a 7* ice+ helmet, but not quite what I was looking for.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS 2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
2 months ago#113
Another ticket, another disappointment... 1/11 Biggs glint.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
2 months ago#114
What do you guys think is best to use your tickets on? I have three stockpiled now because I never know what to use them on and I have never gotten what I needed to get me over the hump in some of the realm torments, though I haven't tried in some of the realms I recently got AASBs for.

As for Magicite, I have beaten Phyiscal for Wind, Earth, Lightning, Water, Fire, and Magical for Ice. Neither Holy or Dark, I have like 3 Phyiscal AASBs for my dark team but because I don't have a good chain I never feel like I am able to finish the job. I have Orlandeau AASB for my Holy Team but my magicite deck was too weak to finish deathgaze before the doom timers. I am fortunate enough to have the Golbez Chain and Vayne AASB but I just kept falling short there so I think I need to get that magicite deck up too and maybe I can finish Madeen.
Cheer, Cheer for Old Notre Dame! GO VOTE FOR UCA! ~Join B8 on TEW!~
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9339/7vke.jpg

mccheyne
2 months ago#115
Is Sephiroth one of the dark AASBs that you have?
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

mccheyne
2 months ago#116
Typhon down!! 20.54!

Rinoa (CSB, bUSB, AOSB though not used) Voltech, MM
Onion Knight (AASB) Chain Blizzaja/Affliction Break, Orphaned Cub
Shelke (N/A) Entrust bot, DMT
Terra (AASB) Valigarmanda, Scholar's Boon
Elarra (USB1) Curada/ACM, TGM
MM: Mateus
SM: Manticore, Sylph, Madeen (double magic), Madeen (fast act/HP)

The quick time definitely does NOT mean it was easy. Was able to get outta phase one after 4 enaeros (affliction break made him miss two of them), so I avoided the sonic boom in that phase. Had Rinoa use voltech first turn then her chain on turn 2. Shelke used RW Raider turn 1, then entrust to OK turn 2. OK used affliction break, then his AASB turn 2. Terra was Vali spam until AASB, then more Vali spam, and Elarra did her thing. Thought about entrusting Terra early instead of OK, but summons do more damage, and I needed that damage late. In rage mode, OK's chain blizzaja doesn't break 10k, even at 100 chain count (though his AASB had just run out I believe), so Terra's is essential at that point. I'm pretty sure I needed at least one of Elarra's curadas to DC in order for it to be that smooth though. Don't need to use her USB until after phase 3 sweltering winds.

Need to farm this guy a bunch, as I need two attack boons to go into one Madeen, and likely one more to go into my hybrid atk/mag Madeen. Then it's just Syldra, Adamantoise, and Ark.
(edited 2 months ago)
The core is banner is most where tickets go in hopes of Elara Awakening/Glint+/USB2 or Tyro Awakening, the pool is small so chances are you have a high chance of getting them. Otherwise just use them to help on whichever magicite or torment you need next.

I got a disco on the daily! Squall AOSB dupe :( At least it's a 8* now I guess.

I also 100 gemmed Cloud's EnDark LMR off the Genesis banner so that kinda makes up for it.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
2 months ago#118
mccheyne posted...
Is Sephiroth one of the dark AASBs that you have?

No... Unfortunately, I have Seifer, Vayne, Riku, Orlandeau, and Garland.
Eaed

mccheyne
2 months ago#119
Now I’m either pushing Typhon to phase 2 too fast, and Shelke gets snorted before she can cast Mateus, which means Rinoa then has to cast it. All of that is fine, but it’s an extra couple seconds before breaking savage, so he usually gets an extra attack in that phase.

Or, I stall, but then push him too fast from phase 2 to 3, and am not ready for the phase 3 savage heavenfall. Gotta get that figured out. Still need to kill him 10 more times.
Leviathan sucks, I think I'm just gonna wait until the maintenance in hopes we get the License Board and 6* motes and maybe I can DPS his down. I just can't seem to figure out a way to get reraise to work properly with my team so I'm just gonna have to give up on him in the meantime.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 47: Happy 30th Birthday Onion Knight!
  • Post New Message