• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 47: Happy 30th Birthday Onion Knight!
2/11

Cinque glint dupe
Cinque Awakening

3/11 DR MOG APPEARED

Enna Kros Glint!
Barret Awakening

RINOA SYNC!!!!!!! 😀😁🤩🤩🤩

https://i.imgur.com/PYiN5os.png

https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#12
Alright, here's the banner I've been waiting for. Really want to pull Rinoa's Sync, and preferably her other stuff too. Only one dupe to start, Red's chain, wish they had left Larsa's awakening here instead. 343 mythril here we go...

First pull: 2 discos and 1 rainbow. When I hit skip game seemed to freeze for a second, I was like "uh...", then Doctor Mog popped up and turned one disco into a prism. Hell yes, Rinoa Sync first pull!! Other items were Barret LMR and Enna Kros G+.

Second pull: Refia LMR, dupe Enna Kros G+

Third pull: dupe Barret LMR, Rinoa Awakening!!

Awesome results. I would still like Rinoa's G+ but I don't think it's worth pulling for it now. Three stacks of enEarth from the sync should be enough anyway. Time to try Ramuh!
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
I'll try Ramuh tomorrow, since I missed Red XIII's chain AGAIN I'm gonna wait until the free 40 pull just in case, if I don't get it then I'll select it from the chain select.

I probably should pick up Maria USB as well for enelement infusion.

Team I'm thinking of is Rinoa, Maria, Red XIII, Tyro and Penelo.

Now what to do with that leftover 50 mythril? I could draw on phase 5 for CoD stuff, or just do the RoP I've been holding back on, hm.
(edited 1 month ago)

Kaxon
1 month ago#14
Save it! There are always better banners coming, if there's nothing you're that eager to spend it on right now.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

Kaxon
1 month ago#15
Geez, Ramuh is nuts. Although part of the problem is I somehow ended up on speed 5 for part of the fight without realizing it. I was like wow, these stacking fastcast effects are really making my team go fast! They were, but not quite that fast.

I had Rinoa use sync and Rydia use awakening, then as soon as we push him to phase 2 and he uses earth diffusion Red cast his awakening too. We were cruising for a while, but then Rydia's awakening ends and she's not contributing that much. My plan was to build her bar until she could use her AOSB, but she gets diffused before that and has to use her BSB instead to get en-earth. Maybe I need to entrust her and have her use it as soon as Awakening ends. Once the earth diffuse hits Red also can't do any more damage either. Around this time Rinoa has to switch to her Awakening which isn't AS powerful as the Sync. Meanwhle Ramuh starts going nuts in phase 3. I'm definitely going to have to work on this some more, I hope what I have is enough.
Eh I dunno, with there only really being 6* magicite and some torments left for me, maybe it might be better to use it on RoP in preparation for the neo neo torments coming up.

But even for 6* magicite I seem to have most of it covered. I think I'm ready for Ramuh, Leviathan I have to tools for a poverty clear with Kain Awakening and Lighting Glint/Brave, granted a better lightning relic would help. Ifrit is said to be pretty easy for a 6* especially with Gogo's USB, I just need a mage enwater Awakening. Shiva is also easy if you have two enFire Summoners (I have Terra, I think Ace's will be on a Dream Select soon.) Valefor, I got Squall Awakening/Laguna Chain, Fran's Awakening should dream select able by then. Alexander is pretty much a freebie with the 5th anniversary gift set of Seph Awakening/Dualcast LMR/AOSB. Diabolos well I might have to save for that one but that 5 months away anyway.

User Info: Grapple M1

Grapple M1
1 month ago#17
100 gemmed Red XIII LMR

3/11 banner 4

Rinoa Sync
Red XIII chain
Cinque AASB

f***. YEAH. Literally all my top prizes in 1 pull.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
4/40

Zack dualcast lmr dupe
Shadow blink lmr
OK USB3 dupe
Arc USB3

Bllleehhhh. I guess it could have been worse.

Did the RoP to hopefully cheer myself up

FF1 -Wol USB1
FF2 Leon USB2
FF4- Pecil wall USB
FF5- Xezat USB dupe
FF6- Leo USb dupe
FF8- Squall OSB dupe
FF9 Quina USB dupe
FF10- Jecht LMR dupe
FF12- Larsa USB dupe
FFT- Ramza USb1 dupe
T-0 Rem USB1 dupe

Ugh that is f***ing depressing.

(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Lolo_Guru

Lolo_Guru
1 month ago#19
5/40

Shadow Ultra
Luneth Ultra
LMRs for Onion Knight (Rod buff), Selphie (Mind from dancing?) and a LMR dupe for REM

oh and I finally finished the nightmare dungeons, lol
Lolo

Kaxon
1 month ago#20
6/40
Eiko Brave USB (offensive holy/wind)
Hope USB
dupe Ashe USB
Fang Glint
Jecht BSB
dupe Vanille BSB2

Eh, it was free... and I already got some relics I really wanted today. I could maybe imagine using the Hope thing when I get to Diabolos if I also get his awakening.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 47: Happy 30th Birthday Onion Knight!
  • Post New Message