• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Board 8 Pokemon Go Topic: 2020 Edition
yeah I'm upset about that too

but at least I have someone to walk with on my birthday
SantaRPG Turning letters into other letters since 2008

User Info: Drakeryn

Drakeryn
4 weeks ago#22
I love the new buddy system but it makes choosing a buddy so much harder.

I've been walking my Tepig and in a couple days I'll have enough candies for Emboar, but I just hit the second level of friendship and I don't want to switch yet
another place and time, without a great divide, and we could be flying deadly high

User Info: Gatarix

Gatarix
4 weeks ago#23
lame I just did a party hat wobbuffet raid but the resulting wobbuffet didn't have a hat, I guess because the event is technically over

(yes I know I had weeks to get one oh well)
You put your RESOLVE HAT back on, which conveniently is the same hat as your NORMAL HAT.
{Drakeryn}
Drakeryn posted...
I love the new buddy system but it makes choosing a buddy so much harder.

I've been walking my Tepig and in a couple days I'll have enough candies for Emboar, but I just hit the second level of friendship and I don't want to switch yet

It makes it so much easier to switch for me, since after you walk 6km you can switch them out and save your candy progress, whereas before it would be deleted
SantaRPG Turning letters into other letters since 2008

User Info: Forceful_Dragon

Forceful_Dragon
4 weeks ago#25
I don't often put 6k in a day and I want to stick with gyarados until I get the CP boost.
~C~ FD
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
4 weeks ago#26
I got Huntail, whoopee! And I just caught a Joltik, finally. Buddy Joltik is adorable in the way it jumps around.

Here's what I'm currently missing, not including some missing regionals (such as Pachirisu, Relicanth and, sadly, Sigilyph), some legendaries I never did when they were available (such as DIalga/Palkia/Giratina), and ones that are weirdly still unreleased (Kecleon).

Ninjask and Shedinja (need 28 Nincada candies - sceptical about evolving it anyway in case they add a funky new evolution method to get Shedinja like in the main games)
Zebstrika (need 29 Blitzle candies)
Boldore/Gigalith (one more Roggenrola to get Boldore + trade)
Seismitoad (Have Palptioad; need 75 Tympole candy)
Crustle (need 29 Dwebble candy)
Scolipede (need 96 venipede candy)
Tirtouga/Carracosta - can't find anywhere
Galvantula (need 43 Joltik candies)
Haxorus (Have Fraxure; need 75 Axew candy)
Hydreigon (need 107 Deino candy)
Sawk (10k eggs only)

It's unlikely, but it'd be nice if, by the time Darmanitan is released, I have all of these done, so I can put every rare candy and buddy KM into the Darmanitan project without any guilt. I expect Zen Mode THEMAN to be a four-star Raid Boss though.
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Pokalicious

Pokalicious
4 weeks ago#27
Sawk isn't exclusive to 10k eggs, it can also be caught in the wild.
ph33r teh masta~!
Currently playing - Pokemon GO

User Info: ctesjbuvf

ctesjbuvf
4 weeks ago#28
Yeah, Sawk was the first I caught in this new wave, and I've met him more than that. Regionals only being in eggs would be terrible as well, I think only Mime Jr. is like that.
Guinness Book of World Records is the name of the diary that belongs to Advokaiser, the winner of the Character Battle X guru contest.

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
4 weeks ago#29
Pokalicious posted...
Sawk isn't exclusive to 10k eggs, it can also be caught in the wild.

I have Throh but have never seen Sawk

OK then
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.

User Info: Pokalicious

Pokalicious
4 weeks ago#30
You probably caught your Throh in the first few minutes when the new batch went live. Niantic screwed up Sawk/Throh's regions for that bit, but corrected it pretty quickly.

That's how I got my Sawk even though I'm in the Caribbean.
ph33r teh masta~!
Currently playing - Pokemon GO
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Board 8 Pokemon Go Topic: 2020 Edition
  • Post New Message