• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Survivor Offseason Topic #1: Prelude to the War

User Info: Inviso

Inviso
4 weeks ago#301
My heart was racing there. I see no benefit whatsoever to Sele ever winning another challenge. I'm not rooting for a single person on that tribe.
Touch fuzzy. Get fuzzier.
Inviso

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
4 weeks ago#302
Ben hates Poverty
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png

The Mana Sword
4 weeks ago#303
yes Michele yes

Inviso
4 weeks ago#304
Rob is scary and a huge threat and we need to guarantee he loses power...so let's vote out his ally, Parvati!
Inviso

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
4 weeks ago#305
Mmmm... couchside opinion... I think the best option tonight would be to 3-Adam, 1-Parvati, 4-Ethan/Rob.

#1. You get rid of a power playing old school alliance member and keep new school solid.
#2. You torch Adam for being so reckless and let him know where he stands, while keeping him as a number that is temporarily under your thumb until a more permanent time to get rid of him.
#3. Michele, Jeremy, Denise, and Ben get jury power move arguments for flipping things around.
#4. Old school are going to have tougher targets the longer they stay.
#5. Idol split.
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Mega Mana
4 weeks ago#306
O_O_O_O_o_O

"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
4 weeks ago#307
And there goes one of two people I liked on Sele.
darkx

The Mana Sword
4 weeks ago#308
why couldn’t you guys just vote out rob augh

Inviso
4 weeks ago#309
The Mana Sword posted...
why couldn’t you guys just vote out rob augh

I feel bad for Ethan, but admittedly, he was basically just a follower to Rob.

If I'm being honest, this male cast is not one I was particularly happy to see going in. Tony was the only one I was looking forward to, so I'm really happy with any dude going home.
Inviso

Mega Mana
4 weeks ago#310
And daaaaamn, that last Ethan quote was such a good tell for Adam's exit, too, for thinking too far ahead by planning for working with Rob later, but it also face value took him out.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Survivor Offseason Topic #1: Prelude to the War
  • Topic Closed