• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#41
For real now
How do you escape that closed room
Did Battler tear off the tape of the chain and stuck it back after he left? This would be easy in real life but is he allowed to do that in the game???

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#42
That was a good solution, I didn't even consider the other 'dead bodies' -
yeah that was too good to be true. Lambda isn't trolling, but that didn't work anyway

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#43
Maybe the chain was taped in a way that you can't even lock or unlock it from the inside?

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#44
This is a game where people have their faces plowed and heads smashed apart and still cannot be confirmed dead, why is decapitation an exemption, even bodies like that need an official confirmation
And how is Battler so oblivious to what is happening inside the mansion? What kind of game master doesn't know, or doesn't pay attention to his own pieces

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#45
No one died in this game at all. That's more like the Battler we know.
Now I'm more confused what was the point of that love trial.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#46
It's so maddening to watch.
On one hand Erika's voice acting seems purposely designed to be as irritating as possible.
On the other hand Battler is letting his emotions take over again and screaming and grasping at straws that are so obviously wrong.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#47
I'm certain this WILL be a way to solve this locked room mystery down the line. Not going to think too much into it now because I want to keep going quickly

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#48
Nah Lambda, I think it's be an improvement fine without Bern and Erika around.
If I never want to see or hear the voice of a character ever again, then for me, that character is bad, and that's why they will be ranked at the very bottom.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#49
These games have happened all over the place. Oh wow, I had thought about Beatrice's games stretching way back, but this is on a whole another scale.
Like... every witch has their own game? And humans become witches by playing the game? And nearly all of them fail and are trapped forever?
I'm not sure if I should still take these literally.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#50
And building on the nature the magic, witches are really 'magical', they are just so good at tricking others that it becomes indistinguishable from magic. Beatrice used locked room mysteries to build 'magic', there are also other ways.

Made me think how good Beatrice is to have lasted 4 games, even more if she tried. Battler didn't have a chance.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4
  • Post New Message