• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#31
The guest room was searched with 'one exception'. I'm guessing is the closet (wardrobe?), it was significant last episode after all

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#32
The bathroom was checked with some trouble and nothing came out of it yet. How does this relate to the current game? Is Battler going to claim that the hot water and pressure melted the corpse?

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#33
Yup it's the closet. I'm going to make a prediction too, that Battler will say he is not in the room at all and left while the seal is still there, and had to explain how this is possible next.
(edited 2 months ago)

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#34
Not exactly what I had predicted.
'Battler left the room while Erika was busy with the shower'. It would be a good move - if only Erika hadn't been beaten by such a move last episode. She must have some counter move prepared already.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#35
It's like, Erika instructing Battler to dig his own grave and he is following every instruction obediently.
I take it back, this is hardly an even game, Battler is throwing the game on his own.
And yeah, that person I keep seeing locked in the guest room in this episode has to be Battler.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#36
'You are either going to be a hero or a madman'
I have every reason to believe Battler is going to end up a madman.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#37
Right as Battler is making his second move... I'm going to stop now
Yes it's a bad place but I've got to sleep

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#38
Time to see how Battler f***s up

Lambda is weirdly concerned about Battler losing. She's not as annoying as Bernkatsel anymore, but she did make a lot of evil faces and I keep having a feeling she is pretending

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#39
There's a lot of talking before the reveal... don't tell me Battler really has a solution.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#40
No f***ing way. She has to be trolling, otherwise what should I make of the trapped and wedding scenes???
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4
  • Post New Message