• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#291
That's... a really good image of a cake. Great, I'm getting hungry now.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#292
I have to choose a piece.
Oh s***, there is actually Gameplay in Umineko.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#293
Ange got an almond. I don't know if I got lucky and there is an alternative outcome if the wrong piece is chosen, or that it's all scripted. Mostly likely scripted I think.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#294
A quiz for kids is the last thing I expected from Umineko. Let's see how I do and you can all laugh at me if I fail.

Q1: A: 'It's possible'. A day starts at night and ends at night so of course it is still Christmas when night comes. -> Correct
Q2: A: 'A grapefruit'. The objects begin with the letter A, then B, and so on. It's a completely different question in Japanese though. -> Correct
Q3: B: 'A very cold place'. You can do that near the south pole -> Correct

(These are certainly for 6 years olds. Hope I don't embarrass myself because I should be able to get all correct)

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#295
This is very touching and all but are we seriously going to do this for every family member and servant? Because this episode so far is solely about this happy family gathering and healing Ange, if it goes on there won't be enough time for everything else

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#296
I must have stumbled into the wrong game. This is one of those educational CD-roms in the early 2000s that I played back when I was a kid. It had loads of quizzes and simple games, and an absolute scam for parents now that I think about it.

Q4: D: 'The ice cream'. It would have melted if the witch got home late I guess?
Q5: C: 'b'. This took me a long time, I was thinking very hard about dessert names until I saw it was asking for a desert, not dessert. You can be sahara from sabara by changing b.
Q6: D: 20. This is actually easier if you know a bit Japanese.
Q7: E: 10mm. Thank f*** I went and read Eva's hint because I would have answered 6mm otherwise.

Kinzo being all dramatic while talking to Ange is pretty funny. All correct so far.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#297
Q8: A: White. It's a piano.
Q9: D: '4'. Who the hell calls a 7-story building a skyscraper? Anyway it's 4 because only 4 goes with 'th'.
Q10: C: 78 coins. f*** you Kanon, do you think Ange would even know the periodic table?
Q11: D: 'I'. The second letter of the taste.

It's harder than I thought, I used hints for most of them and managed to get them right. It's kind of fun and we get more info on the characters, but they aren't that important in the grand scheme of things.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#298
The characters are speaking as if they're all dead.
And I'm really not a fan of this 'cat box' interpretation they're going for.

User Info: Raka_Putra

Raka_Putra
3 weeks ago#299
Yeah, the quizzes are actually pretty challenging, especially without hints.
Into the woods, but mind the past...
Into the woods, but mind the future!

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#300
Q12: Way to make the question as vague as possible so that I would answer 7 ingots. Nope, I refuse to accept that I'm wrong, just going to reload and pick 8.
Q13: Ok, this is getting ridiculous. For example, if a person is on a boat and doesn't leave it, and there's another person on the bank of the river, does it count as being 'together'? Best I could do is 11 steps, but I'm sure it's going to be less, so I picked less than 10 steps. Luckily that's the solution, though the line is thinking is completely wrong.

Ange does understand magic, but not really? So does she understand or not?
'We'll always be your side' Yes well this isn't the same as coming back which was what Ange wanted as first, small comfort.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4
  • Post New Message