• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#271
I've lost count of how many times they say it is the last game. But it's episode 8, so it is indeed the last game

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#272
Thought that Bernkatsel is the game master like last episode, now it goes back to Battler?

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#273
Kinzo is alive and acts like a dork. If only he were like that from the beginning.
They celebrate Halloween - around 2 weeks too early - and do Japanese even celebrate Halloween?
Everyone is getting along so well. This feels too good to be true.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#274
I remember that Kanon said in episode 6 that Kinzo would crack jokes and do pranks. Maybe this is closer to what he really is?
Must say that Kinzo got a superb voice actor to make those... scratchy sounds

Team Rocket Elite 1 month ago#275
My gacha games have Halloween events so they do celebrate it at least somewhat. No idea if they did in 1986, though.
Link isn't the only one who kicks ass.
Congrats to Advokaiser for winning the CBX Guru Contest!

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#276
Think it's very uncommon back then and Kinzo did it because of his interest in the West.
I get the feeling that game master Battler doesn't want Ange to stay on Rokkenjima. But then he makes a game where everything is perfect. Not sure what he is trying to achieve here, wouldn't showing the family getting killed traumatize her?

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#277
Ange's thought of Kinzo as somewhat insane, and the family was fighting over the inheritance. This is exactly how Beatrice portrayed them in her games. But Battler now says that isn't true. It doesn't look like Beatrice would lie about that? Might be it was how Yasu/Shannon perceived Kinzo.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#278
Never mind, Ange is acting like a real brat now and not talking in a kiddy voice. It's your own ONII-CHAN, surely he's more believable than the other witches!
Apparently, the players of a game are free to 'possess' or 'leave' their own piece. That happened a lot in the older episodes but never worded so explicitly and got me all confused.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#279
Beatrice is presented as the grandchild of the Golden Witch. Shannon Kanon and Beatrice are always separate on the game board so I guess this Beatrice is an 'individual' here too. And I think she's simply Battler's piece because she knows what Battler is doing, and that the non-piece is already dead.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#280
With how many times the family has died I can't help but think they aren't going to suddenly come back to life after all.
Obviously nothing is set in stone yet but sometimes I'm more interested in what happened to Will and Lion because that part was more uncertain.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4
  • Post New Message