• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#261
I still have difficulty with the motive. Yasu likes all 3 cousins, so she starts a roulette murder to see who is left and she doesn't have to decide for herself? That's crazy, even for someone like Yasu.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#262
Anyway that's all I want to talk about episode 7. Should be starting the last episode in a day or two.
At one point I contemplated going back and try solving the murders of games 1-4. Regretfully I won't be doing that after all. I'm going to be very busy again in a few weeks time and I'd rather finish Umineko by then; otherwise it's going to become another 3 months wait.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#263
f***
My computer motherboard got fried
Have to get a new PC now, don’t know how long it’s going to take but I intend it to be quick

User Info: Raka_Putra

Raka_Putra
1 month ago#264
handsomeboy2012 posted...
I still have difficulty with the motive. Yasu likes all 3 cousins, so she starts a roulette murder to see who is left and she doesn't have to decide for herself? That's crazy, even for someone like Yasu.
That sounds like Kinzo, doesn't it?

handsomeboy2012 posted...
f***
My computer motherboard got fried
Have to get a new PC now, don’t know how long it’s going to take but I intend it to be quick
Oh darn. Sorry to hear that.
Into the woods, but mind the past...
Into the woods, but mind the future!

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#265
Got a new computer up and running, should be able to start tomorrow

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#266
Here we go, the last episode.
Hope to get a satisfying conclusion.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#267
Right in the beginning there's that screen about the story being fictional and there's a sound of a door and it shook a bit. Haven't paid much attention but I don't think this ever happened the last 7 times

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#268
It's a direct continuation from the last scene in episode 7.
I've got a good idea on how 'magic' works on Rokkenjima. That doesn't tell me anything about Purgatory, or wgere Bern, Lambda, Dlanor, Will etc. came from though. Just how did Battler get there in the first place, why is Ange a kid, what kind of state are they in?

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#269
I was about to complain 'why isn't a sprite for child Ange' and the game immediately delivered.
Such a cute and well-behaved girl, unlike a certain someone

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#270
She got stuck as a 6 year old? Is this the same Ange as before? If so it's more like age regression.
Inviting a kid to witness her relatives seems like a bad idea. So is Ange wanting to stay on the island forever, which will be filled with dead bodies or even explode...
No idea where all of this is going.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4
  • Post New Message