• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#1
Episode with best music

Part 3 https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/77792444

In case you stumbled upon this topic, or forgot I am still playing (understandable given how long I was gone), I'm now in the middle of episode 6.

And because I won't be playing for these 2 days, I figured I would quickly do a ranking on episodes based on music. All I have to do is count my Umineko playlist, more songs = I like that episodes' music more.

Episode 1 - 9 songs
Episode 2 - 4 songs
Episode 3 - 9 songs
Episode 4 - 8 songs
Episode 5 - 13 songs

5>>>1=3>4>>>2

Episode 6 isn't doing well at the moment, feels like there's only 1 song I would put in my playlist.

Everyone is welcome to put up their own rankings. Include episodes 6-8 if you want, without details on those of course

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#2
Feels bad to have no reaction at all
Well I dug this hole and have to live with it.

Continuing where we left off, Battler joins countless other characters in knowing something and refusing to reveal what it is. No wait, he slips up and says it was Beatrice's wish to 'leave the game board'. The Beatrice who represents 'the rules of the game' can't ever leave the board, so maybe it's her wish to die and be reborn and another Beatrice that can leave?

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#3
I starting to think I will have to treat their 2 Beatrices as separate characters for rankings. They're way too different, appear on the screen together, and both are included in the character menu.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#4
Not using detective authority was Bern's idea in the first place and now she's laying the blame on Erika. Apparently she doesn't like it if the game doesn't end in the most violent possible way even if she won. This has less to do with boredom and most to do with her being a evil psychopath.

User Info: Dels

Dels
2 months ago#5
i couldn't tell you which music came from which episodes, so i had nothing to say

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#6
dunno how demoralizing Erika is going to help Bern get a less boring game and outcome. If I'm watching a competition or a sports match, I would certainly prefer two evenly matched sides duking it out than one side steamrolling the other.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#7
Ok this is highly unusual. The Erika I know will never thank anyone or show weakness to Battler. This has got to be a ruse to get the sticky tape from Battler.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#8
Of course it is. This is the same as that North Wind and Sun strategy Beatrice pulled in Episode 3, I can't believe Battler never learnt his lesson and fell for this crap AGAIN, ugh. Still the same old Battler, Game Master or not.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#9
There's still a possibility that Battler is aware of that trick and is pretending to fall for it. But I am not getting my hopes up.

handsomeboy2012
2 months ago#10
Love is a zero-sum game huh
Not sure if it's 'zero-sum' if 1 pair wins and 2 pair loses. It's more like... negative sum?
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 4
  • Post New Message