• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8 Madden Franchise @Starts Here@

User Info: MegamanX

MegamanX
1 month ago#111
===========AFC South=============
@@@Houston Texans
2019 Record: 9-7
Playoff Record:
Coach History
2019 - Bill O'Brien
QBs Started:
2019- Deshaun Watson
2020- Deshaun Watson

The Texans almost got into the playoffs but the Bills crushed that. This is a team that didn't lose a lot and added my #1 WR Alshon Jeffrey whose a freaking #4 on that team and added a rookie TE that will start. So whats the issue? they have the same awful oline they had in 2019

Prediction: 11-5 Division Winner

@@@Indianapolis Colts
2019 Record: 11-5 (Won Division, #1 Seed)
Playoff Record: 2-0
Superbowl Record: 0-1
Coach History
2019 - Frank Reich
QBs Started:
2019- Jacoby Brissett
2020- Jacoby Brissett

The Colts which didnt have the talent in real life somehow dominated the league without Andrew Luck? Hard as hell to believe. Well they dominated, went to the superbowl and just barely lost to Dallas. Their LG got a supower X Factor but TY Hilton lost his as hes starting to fade. I guess I have really no reason to doubt?

Prediction: 10-6 Wildcard

@@@Jacksonville Jaguars
2019 Record: 5-11
Playoff Record:
Coach History
2019 - Doug Marrone
QBs Started:
2019- Nick Foles
2020- Nick Foles

This teams stacked its WRs by adding another solid via the draft. Cool. You have a great HB in Fournette and a B8 Rookie at FB Panda Master...cool! Foles played about middle of the pack last season which is ok, but the defense is where things get scary bad. Aside from all 3 linebackers being excellent (including b8 rookie lolo guru),,,the defense has nothing

Prediction: 5-11

@@@Tennessee Titans
2019 Record: 10-5-1 (Wildcard)
Playoff Record: 0-1
Coach History
2019 - Mike Vrabel
QBs Started:
2019- Ryan Tannehill (14 Games)
Relief: Marcus Mariota (2 Games)
2020- Case Keenum

Another team that found success at QB and let him go. Instead they bring in the god awful Keenum, worst ranked of QBs that played a good chunk of games. They did bring in Ring Worm at TE which helps if you believe keenum can pass? I expect this to go really backward

Prediction: 7-9

XBL/PSN/:StingX2
Switch: 0675-3724-0313

MegamanX
1 month ago#112
===========AFC West==============
@@@Columbus Explorers
Formerly: Los Angeles Chargers
2019 Record: 5-10-1
Playoff Record:
Coach History
2019 - Anthony Lynn
QBs Started:
2019- Phillip Rivers
2020- Marcus Mariota

The 3rd Ohio team in the uh western division! Mariota gets a second shot here and thats only cause draft pick Tua Tagovailoa is hurt already. Heres the good news, this team has a stud defense. Heres the bad news this teams offense is gonna be down 5 starts at go and a potential 0-5 no shot?

Prediction: 7-9

@@@Denver Broncos
2019 Record: 7-8-1
Playoff Record:
Coach History
2019 - Vic Fangio
QBs Started:
2019- Brandon Allen (1 Game)
Relief: Brett Rypien (2 Games)
Relief: Brock Osweiler (13 Games)
2020- Ryan Tannehill

Broncos decided to go with someone that did well last year and brought in Tannehill, ok makes sense. Brock Osweiler went 7-5-1 so he wasnt lighting the world on fire. The other big moves involved bringing in both Phillip Dorsett and drafting MZero to bulk up on WR. Unfortunately the defense consists of just Von Miller

Prediction:5-11

@@@Kansas City Chiefs
2019 Record: 11-5 (Won Division)
Playoff Record: 1-1
Coach History
2019 - Andy Reid
2020 - Demetrius Turner
QBs Started:
2019- Patrick Mahomes
2020- Patrick Mahomes

Should the Chiefs be really worried? Tyreek Hill has an X Factor now meaning they have XFactors at QB, WR, and TE. This teams just jacked on O, and the D is just as stacked! Really my only question is with Reid retiring what will come of Turner and what his schemes will be.

Prediction: 14-2 Division

@@@Dublin Raiders
Foremerly: Oakland Raiders
2019 Record: 6-9-1
Playoff Record:
Coach History
2019 - Jon Gruden
QBs Started:
2019- Derek Carr
2020- Derek Carr? Steel Sheen?

Raiders traded for Jason McCourty - Win
Drafted a B8 Rookie QB - Win
Drafted a good rookie WR - Win
Moved to Dublin - Win
Cant Decide if to start new QB or not whose better than Carr? - Raiders

Prediction: 9-7 with Sheen, 6-10 with Carr

MegamanX
1 month ago#113
Week 1
Cowboys > Eagles: Prescott is literally perfect throwing 4TDs, Michael Gallup catches 2 and rushes 60 yards for another
Vikings > Redskins: Cousins tosses for 3 TDs
Giants > Rams: Duck Hodges debut for the Giants is a blowout win, Daniel Jones got a TD in garbage time
Saints > Bears: In a shootout game, Rookie Fromm wins with a TD to Quick Fastbreak
Packers > Seahawks: Rodgers hits Davante Adams late for the win
Jaguars > Dolphins: Weird game, the Jaguars win on a fg, Bridgewater was benched in the 4th and Khalil White finished the game for the phins. Panda Masters stats are gold, 5 rushes for 9 yards and 2TDs
Browns > Titans: Heres a throwback name, Dez Bryant top perfomer with 99 yards and a TD in Browns win. Ring Worm debut 3 catches for 34 yards
Steelers > Bengals: I'll say Fbike went 2/2 on FGs, long of 54. Why? this game has like 0 interesting stats
Chiefs > Raiders: Mahomes slides past the Dublin Raiders. Raiders chose to start Derek Carr
Lions > Texans: Stafford easily gets win, part of the reason is Deshaun Watson went down and rookie Jake Bentley had to finish it
Cardinals > Panthers: Murray threw for 1 and ran 1 in
Bucs > 49ers: Jukkie did not start, KCF had a tackle, and Maniac got 40 yards receiving. The real star? Bucs def shutdown the 49ers completely
Explorers > Falcons: Mariota went down in this, and 3rd stringer Easton Stick finished off the win. The Explorers defense picked Matt Ryan to end his drive
Ravens > Colts: Well throw out what I said in my prediction, Lamar Jackson throws for 2TD and rushes for 2TD
Bills > Patriots: Allen threw 3INTS, Brady threw 2INTs in this sloppy game that also featured 3 fumbles!
Jets = Broncos: Stop The Ties! Tannehill went down and Drew Lock made his debut. MZero caught the TD from Lock to get the tie.

News
-Bills WR Amari Cooper out for 11 games
-Bucs WR Mike Evans out for 10 games
-Seahawks have cut and resigned Tyrod Taylor four times now

Any questions just ask!

User Info: Jukkie

Jukkie
1 month ago#114
My favorite thing is that Stan is a Patriot! I know he loves them greatly.
* B8 LNC *
*****es be crazy!!

User Info: _PandaMaster_

_PandaMaster_
1 month ago#115
MegamanX posted...
Panda Masters stats are gold, 5 rushes for 9 yards and 2TDs

Fullback revival in effect!
https://i.imgtc.ws/vSxmcbX.jpg https://i.imgtc.com/CrYnBhq.png
https://i.imgur.com/Em9Xlbu.jpg [#Life&Hometown] https://i.imgtc.com/790csbr.jpg

User Info: Fastbreak

Fastbreak
1 month ago#116
Rookie to rookie td to seal the shootout? Woop
*Fastbreak Intensifies*

MegamanX
1 month ago#117
https://twitter.com/i/status/1216970743927525377

Unsure how this happened

User Info: 5tarscream

5tarscream
1 month ago#118
So did I do anything of interest in our game?

MegamanX
1 month ago#119
bump, will look when i load the game tonight

MegamanX
4 weeks ago#120
5tarscream posted...
So did I do anything of interest in our game?
You forced one of the fumbles!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8 Madden Franchise @Starts Here@
  • Post New Message