• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best Board 8 Fantasy Football 2019 Topic 2

User Info: turbopuns3

turbopuns3
4 weeks ago#11
Year before I don't remember the details I just know the guy went from like 2-6 to run the table and win it all and I think the number was 4(?) of my starters all got their lowest or second lowest scores of the entire season in the championship.

turbopuns3
4 weeks ago#12
Well, the 3-7 team facing the 6-4 team has Conner who is done for the night with 2 points. RIP

User Info: Reg

Reg
4 weeks ago#13
Juju is also out with just four (full PPR) points

RIP me even if that's not even his worst showing on the year

(though as "luck" would have it Suprak owns Juju in this board 8 league and I'm against him this week. Let's just say Injuries Suck and call it a day)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: iiaattgg

iiaattgg
4 weeks ago#14
my last coup before the playoffs has left me with literally just kareem hunt as a semi viable flex player on my bench (please come back AJ). but i was able to snag leonard fournette for james white marlon mack and robert woods. any injury will be a significant issue unless its to quarterback as i have matt ryan chilling on the bench if deshaun goes down

QB- DeShaun Watson
RB1- Dalvin Cook
RB2- Alvin Kamara
WR1- Chris Godwin
WR2- DeAndre Hopkins
TE- Travis Kelce
Flex- Leonard Fournette
D/ST- New England
K- Harrison Butker

if i do not seal the deal here im retiring from fantasy
Sess
Of the superuser "merSHINEsess"

User Info: MysteriousStan

MysteriousStan
3 weeks ago#15
That's a killer lineup. Was going to say that I dunno if I'd have traded that many depth players for Fournette (and you still have Cook's bye to deal with) but then this week Mack goes down with a broken hand and Woods is randomly inactive. Looking like a really solid trade even if Fournette didn't perform all that well today.

Reg
3 weeks ago#16
As long as you're playing in PPR, Hunt has been a more than serviceable fill in since returning, so I wouldn't be that concerned with Cook's bye.

Just gotta pray for no injuries, because even one will be killer (especially if it's to a WR or Kelce)

turbopuns3
3 weeks ago#17
I need it to be a 7 field goal kinda night for the chiefs.

Reg
3 weeks ago#18
turbopuns3 posted...
I need it to be a 7 field goal kinda night for the chiefs.

I just need Ekeler to casually outscore Watkins by 30

And Kelce to outscore Henry+Butker by 10

User Info: TheArkOfTurus

TheArkOfTurus
3 weeks ago#19
Hill going down scared the hell out of me (I had Hill+18 points vs Nanahara with Watkins,) but thankfully the week 1 repeat never happened.

Of course, if Hill misses much time, it might be more of a stay of execution than anything.
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety
(edited 3 weeks ago)

turbopuns3
3 weeks ago#20
So all I need to do is win out (I face the 10-1 team next week) while also outscoring the 7-4 team by 150 points over that stretch while he also loses out.

Over the past two weeks I'm outscoring him by 17/week so I just need to triple my average margin and maintain it for three weeks, easy peasy
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best Board 8 Fantasy Football 2019 Topic 2
  • Post New Message