• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic #2 - Descent of Dragons (Enter The Galakrond)

User Info: Forceful_Dragon

Forceful_Dragon
3 weeks ago#61
Yeah I love the mode and feel like I could legitimately make a push for the leaderboards.

I'm around 5700 mmr currently and its worth noting that i haven't preordered yet so I only get two options instead of 3.
~C~ FD
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

User Info: FFDragon

FFDragon
3 weeks ago#62
Apparently they are dumping the two best and two worst heros to make room for the new four.

Which I guess makes sense
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
#theresafreakingghostafterus

User Info: Forceful_Dragon

Forceful_Dragon
3 weeks ago#63
Did they specify which ones? RIP curator and AFKay maybe?
~C~ FD
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

FFDragon
3 weeks ago#64
I haven't paid for HS anything since like Blackrock.

I make more than enough gold (especially after the quest changes) to get what I need. Maybe not all that I want, but then I have like 50k dust to fall back on.
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

FFDragon
3 weeks ago#65
Here's the article I read about the AMA which has a bunch of info in it

https://hearthstone-decks.net/every-info-gathered-from-the-ama-with-mike-donais/

Q: No question asked A: Millificent and Mukla will be rotated out until we can adjust their design in a future patch when we add 4 new heroes on Tuesday

User Info: LiquidOshawott

LiquidOshawott
3 weeks ago#66
Yeah I was about to say Millificent is definitely the strongest but I think that has to do with mechs being nuts

Junkbot nerf may slightly change things up though
I live on, THROUGH THIS SEASHELL!
VI

User Info: Camden

Camden
3 weeks ago#67
I hope Patches doesn't rotate because he's bottom two, which I think is likely, if for no other reason than I don't want him being dealt with in the same amount of weeks that it took to deal with regular Patches.

In the land of Who Still Plays Regular Hearthstone, I just played against a 15-Health-Quest Priest in wild that managed to not notch a single point of healing until I sent him into fatigue, and then finally finished his quest seven turns into fatigue.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
3 weeks ago#68
I avoided Evolve Shaman from rank 18 to 12 and have been away from the game for a few months so I'm late to the question of, "who the f*** thought Desert Hare and Evolve was an acceptable thing?".
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: LiquidOshawott

LiquidOshawott
3 weeks ago#69
The two heroes that were bottom were Giantfin and Berzial

the Murlocs being buffed I’m unsure of, just feels like it makes Amalgam stronger
I live on, THROUGH THIS SEASHELL!
VI

FFDragon
3 weeks ago#70
Got 2nd with Sindy, but that's the only new one I've been able to roll
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic #2 - Descent of Dragons (Enter The Galakrond)
  • Post New Message