• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic #2 - Descent of Dragons (Enter The Galakrond)
I played on the mobile client, so I crashed a lot, missed some turns, and generally finished around 4th.
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision

User Info: Camden

Camden
4 weeks ago#42
azuarc posted...
Everyone says this and that about a shared pool, but is it really shared? And if so, can anyone explain how the pool actually works?

From Mike Donais...

Higher tavern tier gives you access to higher tier minions. There are 18 copies of each tier 1 minion and 15 copies of each tier 2 minion (and 13,11,9,6).
All the copies of all minions on your tier or less are thrown into a pool and you get one randomly from that pool. If someone else buys one and is still alive then you have less chance of getting it because it isn't in that pool.
There are no other multipliers, its just those numbers.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

Camden
4 weeks ago#43
7th
2nd
3rd
7th
3rd
2nd
2nd

I'm apparently allergic to every other placement. I'm apparently also incredibly attracted to Ragnaros, seeing as I only get to pick between two heroes and he's been one of my two in six of my seven runs. Also, am I crazy or did Ragnaros get a buff in the latest patch to do 8x2 instead of 4x2?
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.

User Info: Forceful_Dragon

Forceful_Dragon
4 weeks ago#44
Pretty sure it was 8 before. I never pick him though.

I'm finishing up about 100 mmr today. Just about 5400. I've had some significant revelations about timing level ups and engineering timely power spikes. I'm also trying to play in a way to consistently finish top 4 even if it lessens my chance for actual 1st.

And Deryl is freaking op. The dance is difficult but oh so good.
~C~ FD
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

Forceful_Dragon
4 weeks ago#45
16 rounds today. Top 4 11 times.
~C~ FD

Camden
4 weeks ago#46
The brawl this week seems kind of f***ed right now. The main screen is bugged and doesn't show you your wins and losses, and I'm quite certain my run just ended at 6-2.

Camden
4 weeks ago#47
The last battlegrounds match was my first win. I was down to just 1 HP with a demon build because I had the guy who damages you whenever you play a demon, but my board was pretty ridiculous at that point and my opponent had no poison to clear out my stronger minions. I was pretty much 100% certain I had the win locked up no matter what he did on his final turn.

Oh, did I say I won? Haha no, you see, I didn't realize the guy who gets a health buff for every damage you've taken this run is a demon, so with my last three gold I bought him and killed myself.

Forceful_Dragon
4 weeks ago#48
That is awesome! And i love the battle master. He has great synergy with brann and he's my go to demon when I have a lightfanf setup for late game.

Foe Reaper + Cave Hydra + Amalgam + Murloc/Demon. With a lightfang and a brann and a flex spot to thrown down buffs on everything. Next to unstoppable.
~C~ FD

Forceful_Dragon
4 weeks ago#49
Wednesday:

Mukla: 1
Millificent: 1
Giantfin: 4
Akazam: 5
Bartendotron: 5
Patches: 6
Patchwerk: 3
Toki: 4
Deryl: 6
LichK: 1

Starting MMR: 5409
Current MMR: 5535

The climb is real today.
~C~ FD

Camden
4 weeks ago#50
Americas
1st: 0
2nd: 6
3rd: 3
4th: 0
5th: 1
6th: 1
7th: 4
8th: 0

Europe
1st: 3
2nd: 0
3rd: 0
4th: 0
5th: 0
6th: 0
7th: 0
8th: 0

I guess I should just play on Europe for now?
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic #2 - Descent of Dragons (Enter The Galakrond)
  • Post New Message