• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic #2 - Descent of Dragons (Enter The Galakrond)
Forceful_Dragon posted...
Am I the only one still playing the new mode? 😛

I mean, I don't think I can access it yet? Need to preorder for early access (which I haven't done).
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision

User Info: Camden

Camden
3 weeks ago#32
It should go into open beta some time today, unless they've pushed the date back.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: FFDragon

FFDragon
3 weeks ago#33
One shot, one kill.

Using a... Gallywix... demon build?

I know I was up against other new people but still feels good man.
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
#theresafreakingghostafterus

FFDragon
3 weeks ago#34
Two shots, two kills.

Double Golden Junkbot Manastorm is a chest code.

Packs were trash though.
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

User Info: Forceful_Dragon

Forceful_Dragon
3 weeks ago#35
I've been having a decent day as well. Still hovering around 5300 mmr
~C~ FD
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

FFDragon
3 weeks ago#36
Third run was Pyramad or Patches.

Pyramad is hot garbage, but I can't imagine Patches would have been any better.

User Info: Camden

Camden
3 weeks ago#37
7th and 2nd on my first two runs.

Is there a turn limit? The run where I came 2nd was down to a 1v1 situation and we went something like twelve rounds before my rng betrayed me and left his two Junkbots on the board until the very end.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
3 weeks ago#38
2nd, 1st, 1st so far

Murloc dude, Nef, Millificent, the last one was super close too
Warning: I'm literally VeryInsane.

User Info: Forceful_Dragon

Forceful_Dragon
3 weeks ago#39
FFDragon posted...
Third run was Pyramad or Patches.

Pyramad is hot garbage, but I can't imagine Patches would have been any better.

Patches is "pray you remove two divine shields" which imo is better than pyramad. Divine shields and poison are such a huge part of end game. It's honestly just a s***ty version of nefarion, but still more of a late game upside than expensive extra health.

Camden posted...
7th and 2nd on my first two runs.

Is there a turn limit? The run where I came 2nd was down to a 1v1 situation and we went something like twelve rounds before my rng betrayed me and left his two Junkbots on the board until the very end.

No limit.
~C~ FD
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
3 weeks ago#40
Everyone says this and that about a shared pool, but is it really shared? And if so, can anyone explain how the pool actually works?
VGMC13 champion: Ar Nosurge - Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE;
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic #2 - Descent of Dragons (Enter The Galakrond)
  • Post New Message