• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic #2 - Descent of Dragons (Enter The Galakrond)

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 month ago#191
They already announced balance changes to Shaman lmao.

Better get those ranks in now
I was the final Undisputed Champion in UCA history,
however Advokaiser was the Guru Champion!

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 month ago#192
Well, that was fast.

So I wonder what exactly they're nerfing. The double invoke one would seem to be the obvious target, but I'd guess it would need to be a simple mana nerf. The two 5/6 spell also seems like an easy choice. Maybe change the 2/1 rushers that come along with the invokes into 1/1s?
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?
davidponte posted...
they already announced balance changes to Shaman lmao.

Nerf predictions:

The highest drawn winrate cards are like...

Galkarond 71.6% (They may or may not touch this. C'Thun was probably the highest winrate card in C'Thun decks. Shaman Galk stats are way better than other Galks for drawn/played rate, so it might get hit).

Invocation of Frost 67.7% (This might go to 2 mana, I think? 2 mana for a 2/1 rush isn't even that far off from playable. I've played Hench Clan Hogsteed in wild, and freeze a minion is maybe better than a 1/1. Certainly at 1 mana it's like Glacial Shard with rush, and a 2/1 with rush is a lot better than a 2/1 without rush).

Corrupted Elementalist 67.6% (this is going to 6 mana. People are playing Devoted Maniac, and for one more mana you basically get Devoted Maniac but also a third 3/3 body, and two invokes).

(Next highest are Mogu Fleshshaper and Shudderwock, which...maaaaybe Mogu Fleshshaper, but they've survived this long without nerfs, don't expect any changes).
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
A braindead netdecking idiot misplayed both Faceless Corrupters and missed lethal TWICE. I stabilize, and have him at no hand and no board.

Did he top deck Shudderwock and win with 11 cards left in library? Of course he did. Were Galakrand and Kronx in the bottom 5 of my library? Of course they were.

Hearthstone is not a skill-based video game, because you can misplay over and over again and still win by accident. It’s why this game in no way has legitimate results.

The best part is I was at 5 and he had two Lifedrinker battlecries coming from Shudderwock, but three of the two damage lackey battlecries ignored my board of 7 minions and hit my face. Like I would have lost to the lifedrinkers regardless, but things like that only confirm that this game has predetermined results. There is no defense for a card game not punishing bad play.
Ulti at work.
https://twitter.com/ultimaterializr/status/1205508069007990784

This wasn’t even a top 5 bulls*** RNG moment from this game.

#1 being me having to top deck Shudderwock and RNG the 5 damage life drain invocation to win. The RNG in this game is moronic.
Ulti at work.

User Info: Forceful_Dragon

Forceful_Dragon
1 month ago#196
Ulti:

If you are reading this post that means you either logged out or you have an alt I didn't know about.

It has been apparent for some time that you do 90% of your s***posting from your alts. And so as many users have I added your alts to my ignore filter but left your main untouched. This meant you could still see my posts, but I would not see yours unless they were made with your main. This felt like a reasonable compromise and an overall quality of life improvement.

But then, presumably because I still called you out on your crap from time to time, you blocked me with your main. Not "ignored" so you wouldn't see my posts, but "blocked" so I could no longer see yours. That seemed excessive, but if you are hell bent on building a safe space for yourself where the likes of big bad FD can't interact with you then who am I to interfere. The end result being that I would no longer have even the limited interactions I was having with your main.

But when over half the activity in my topic become notifications about posts that don't even exist for me I get annoyed. You made a choice to prevent me from even seeing your posts yet you reserve the right to reply to mine. After 9 out of 13 posts are phantoms I asked you to correct the matter. But you decided not to and so 2 phantom posts later I'm done with it.

I sincerely hope you have a good life and you aren't surrounded with the level of negativity that you project online. If you absolutely need to talk about hearthstone somewhere I'm sure Reddit would love to have someone to continue to dunk on.
~C~ FD
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

Forceful_Dragon
1 month ago#197
On topic though I'm 8-1 with the shaman deck David posted and my one loss was to an absurd Dragonqueen high roll. I'm only rank 7 because I haven't played seriously in a could months but I'm gong to try to push to legend before the nerfs land. Then I'll look for a fun highlander deck to play.
~C~ FD
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 month ago#198
Forceful_Dragon posted...
On topic though I'm 8-1 with the shaman deck David posted and my one loss was to an absurd Dragonqueen high roll. I'm only rank 7 because I haven't played seriously in a could months but I'm gong to try to push to legend before the nerfs land. Then I'll look for a fun highlander deck to play.

This is essentially my thoughts as well. I've finally lost a few games with the deck and it was to the mirror. It feels like all of ladder is Shaman right now.
I was the final Undisputed Champion in UCA history,
however Advokaiser was the Guru Champion!

User Info: FFDragon

FFDragon
1 month ago#199
I mean

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/0/8/AAAqtIAAAC7o.jpg

When your worst matchup is yourself...
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
#theresafreakingghostafterus

Forceful_Dragon
1 month ago#200
I haven't lost in the mirror yet, but I feel like my opponents have been keeping bad cards in the mulligan.
~C~ FD
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic #2 - Descent of Dragons (Enter The Galakrond)
  • Post New Message