• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy XIV Topic

User Info: Not_an_Owl

Not_an_Owl
4 weeks ago#81
Yeah, content at the end of Stormblood is balanced around the assumption the player is at least ilvl 370. If you're below that you're going to have a bad time.
Besides, marijuana is far more harmful than steroids. - BlitzBomb
I headbang to Bruckner.
They also just recently patched in item level requirements for the leveling dungeons in Shadowbringers. I don't recall what they are but the 390 gear you can buy with poetics should do the trick for all of them, and you can upgrade them to 400 if you have extra tomes.

The story does gear you, of course, but the 400 stuff should be good enough if you want gear for alts, just for reference.
DPOblivion was far more determined than me.

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
4 weeks ago#83
Oh yeah, literally the first thing I did when I got done with the last 3.0 trial was run to Rhalgr's Reach and get Scaevan gear. I'm average ilvl 395 now since I upgraded the weapon and a couple other pieces.
E come vivo? Vivo!

User Info: Dantezoid

Dantezoid
3 weeks ago#84
I'm never going to get to leave eureka

At least I'll have infinite poetics tomestones until the end of time.
Boring and mundane signature informing you I'm on a Droid
Now with more bold! Less italics due to bold.

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
3 weeks ago#85
Is Eureka still relevant? I thought that was just SB content.
E come vivo? Vivo!

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
3 weeks ago#86
it depends on if you're a literally insane person like Dante or not

edit: not to look a gift horse in the mouth, I appreciate Dante being stuck in Eureka forever to get me hairstyles
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Gatarix

Gatarix
3 weeks ago#87
trdl23 posted...
Is Eureka still relevant?

it'll always be relevant if you don't have that Ozma mount*

*says me, a person who played like half an hour of Eureka before deciding it seemed like too much work
You put your RESOLVE HAT back on, which conveniently is the same hat as your NORMAL HAT.
{Drakeryn}

User Info: MikeTavish

MikeTavish
3 weeks ago#88
I'm Michael McTavish on Hyperion. Love me some FF14. I main Dancer now but played Paladin from 2.0 - 4.5
Formerly ff6man.
Advokaiser won the guru! Congrats!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Dantezoid

Dantezoid
3 weeks ago#89
MikeTavish posted...
I'm Michael McTavish on Hyperion. Love me some FF14. I main Dancer now but played Paladin from 2.0 - 4.5

I'm almost positive I got you in a trial roulette one day, and I almost made a luelinks reference but ultimately didn't since I've never once posted in the ll topic
Boring and mundane signature informing you I'm on a Droid
Now with more bold! Less italics due to bold.

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
3 weeks ago#90
I'm buying and downloading tonight finally. I debated waiting to see if it would go on sale for Black Friday, but meh, I'll live if I miss that. Can't buy it from the Squeenix website for whatever reason, causing me issues (likely has to do with me living in Canada), so I'm going to grab it, and the expansions, on Steam.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy XIV Topic
  • Post New Message