• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy XIV Topic

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
3 months ago#41
Gonna tag this for now. This has always been something I was interested in (as well as FFXI), but I've never tried it. May look at finally doing so.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
3 months ago#42
mccheyne posted...
Gonna tag this for now. This has always been something I was interested in (as well as FFXI), but I've never tried it. May look at finally doing so.

I took the plunge... I think it was two months ago? I was barely playing video games anymore, but I'm pretty happy with my time.

Ironically, I've always found MMOs are most fun when you play them alongside friends you have outside the MMO. That's why I wanted to get this topic going since it feels like XIV is becoming the new MMO mecca as WoW wanes.
E come vivo? Vivo!

User Info: Not_an_Owl

Not_an_Owl
3 months ago#43
My character is Raging Owl of Behemoth of Primal of Earth. I mostly play tanks but I do a little of everything. I'm also one of those tryhards who will be doing the new Ultimate fight in a few days.
Besides, marijuana is far more harmful than steroids. - BlitzBomb
I headbang to Bruckner.

trdl23
3 months ago#44
Which is the new ultimate?
E come vivo? Vivo!

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
3 months ago#45
A to the L to the EX-ANDER

also is the Ultimate even available yet?
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png

trdl23
3 months ago#46
God I need to do Alexander story mode
E come vivo? Vivo!

User Info: expaniol

expaniol
3 months ago#47
Ultimate was supposed to release two weeks after 5.1 in 5.11 I think.
Do you think cats are clever? They don't hold a candle to dogs and SuperNiceDog is the cream of the crop since he won the Guru contest without breaking a sweat.

User Info: Pirateking2000

Pirateking2000
3 months ago#48
trdl23 posted...
God I need to do Alexander story mode

It's pretty great and the music is awesome
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama

trdl23
3 months ago#49
I have heard a lot of the music already and sadly got spoiled by YouTube on Brute Justice. It seems incredible.
E come vivo? Vivo!

trdl23
3 months ago#50
Okay, made a spreadsheet of everyone who's responded so far in topic. Hopefully this will be a recurring topic so we'll keep the spreadsheet at the top of any subsequent ones.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l74RR-geLuIqazjQLeNa7xCyrlwLHBloRjuVQB-who4/edit?usp=sharing
E come vivo? Vivo!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy XIV Topic
  • Post New Message