• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy XIV Topic

User Info: trdl23

trdl23
1 month ago#1
We have been getting a bunch of posts about FF14 lately, so let’s consolidate it in one topic.

Post your world / data center so we can get some CWLSs going. Also just whatever else is going on for you in game.

Since a lot of people aren’t at endgame yet (myself included) please be mindful of spoiler tags. When you spoiler, give a hint at how far you need to be in the story to click on it safely.

I am L’eknif Tia on Hyperion / Primal DC. Main is MNK (70), alt is AST (65). Also leveling up PLD so I can have a job in each role.
E come vivo? Vivo!

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
1 month ago#2
oh ya

Ashellia Dalmasca on Lamia / Primal DC

80 BLM LOL other jobs
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png

User Info: HeroDelTiempo17

HeroDelTiempo17
1 month ago#3
Yeowood Chatelfort on Cactuar/Aether

I main Bard but also have SCH at cap and all the crafter/gatherers except fisher.

Nier hype!
DPOblivion was far more determined than me.

User Info: Dantezoid

Dantezoid
1 month ago#4
HeroDelTiempo17 posted...
Nier hype!

I logged on this morning before work to accept the new beast tribe quests (gotta get that extra day in) and people in my linkshells had just finished the raid I'm jealous

Looking forward to trying it tonight
Boring and mundane signature informing you I'm on a Droid
Now with more bold! Less italics due to bold.

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
1 month ago#5
Dante raid with me tonight
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png

User Info: SaveEstelle

SaveEstelle
1 month ago#6
Quinton Chloe
World: Exodus
Server: Primal
Jobs: 51 Red Mage / 50 Bard

I have zero MMO experience and most of the community acronyms still go over my head. (And seem silly in general.) I’m playing almost solely for the impressive display of worldbuilding and excellent soundtrack, but some of the story beats and characters are starting to click for me as well. I’m liking the game more than I feared to say the least, though I do wish the “Trusts” system were available far sooner because much as I haven’t been minding doing dungeons with parties overall, I’d still prefer a more traditional experience.

I’m presently involved in the level ~40 main quests for A Realm Reborn, so I have a long way to go. And with Pokemon around the corner (and maybe Jedi: Fallen Order too) it’s going to be a long time before I reach the end of Shadowbringers. It doesn’t help that I’m infamously glacial at RPGs and very much like it that way. My friends Kiria and Thom resubbed to the game recently since I’m playing it for the first time. They’ve already amply passed me by with their new alt characters!
~Slowbro, after this we'll go to Johto...
On a bird named Pidgeotto...~

User Info: IfGodCouldDie

IfGodCouldDie
1 month ago#7
Tried getting back in to it played for 2 months and no one stocks game cards around me and it won't let me use my credit card.
Mind post. XBL:Cyanide Sucker PSN:IfGodCouldDie IGN:SuperPattyCakes FC: SW-1615-6159-5504

User Info: SaveEstelle

SaveEstelle
1 month ago#8
IfGodCouldDie posted...
Tried getting back in to it played for 2 months and no one stocks game cards around me and it won't let me use my credit card.

What about creating a PayPal account, linking that to your bank, and using it to purchase Crysta?
~Slowbro, after this we'll go to Johto...
On a bird named Pidgeotto...~

User Info: HeroDelTiempo17

HeroDelTiempo17
1 month ago#9
I think you can also buy game cards with PayPal via the official Squeenix store. Or on Amazon.
DPOblivion was far more determined than me.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Leafeon13N

Leafeon13N
1 month ago#10
Redien Noefael
Faeirie / Aether
White Mage 80, that is all.

Just started picking up Savage a few weeks ago. Should have E2S down tomorrow.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy XIV Topic
  • Post New Message