• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fate/Mythic Fragment (CYOA)

User Info: xp1337

xp1337
1 month ago#31
E

talking is a free action of course
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?

User Info: Gatarix

Gatarix
1 month ago#32
tbh bossman_coolguy is a cooler guy than all of us picking boring choices, but it would be lame if we died on turn 1
You put your RESOLVE HAT back on, which conveniently is the same hat as your NORMAL HAT.
{Drakeryn}

User Info: SaveEstelle

SaveEstelle
1 month ago#33
D and E if possible; E otherwise.
~Slowbro, after this we'll go to Johto...
On a bird named Pidgeotto...~

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#34
Tom Bombadil posted...
D) Fall back for now
E) Talk to Berserker and the girl

"Berserker." Phantom whips around to face you. "I am your Master. Answer to me." You raise your hand to show the Command Spells- you have three as expected, so hopefully you won't need to use one just to bring him to heel. Fortunately, he rushes to your side with almost ecstatic glee, shouting something about finding Christine together. You glance at the girl. "This seems dangerous. I won't stop you if you want to come with us."

She regards you with a look of disappointment, but shrugs and follows your lead a bit away from where the groups are likely to meet. "Are all of you going to be this boring?" she asks. "Even I could have handled that!....I think." You raise an eyebrow, but she continues. "I'm the Ruler of this Grail War, and you must be Aurore. You're the last team to arrive here, but I was hoping to see some action! Ah well, these guys should at least be a little entertaining." The two groups have almost converged, just a bit off from where you are now. Now that they're closer, you can tell that they are (rather rag-tag) soldiers of some sort, although too oddly shaped and colored to be strictly human. They are ignoring you for now, dead set on charging into battle.

"Master," pleads Phantom, "I think I could use some of these. Shall I harvest some parts?"

A) Ask Ruler about this world
B) Ask Ruler about the weird guys
C) Ask Ruler about the War
D) Ask Ruler about herself
E) Turn Berserker loose on the combatants

https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Soon I will be done with the troubles of the world

User Info: xp1337

xp1337
1 month ago#35
D

If all Berserker wants is parts we can scavenge the battlefield after the two sides have taken each other out. Efficiency!
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
1 month ago#36
Oh cool it's actually The Phantom. Wonder what his noble phantasm thing will be.

E
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

User Info: Reg

Reg
1 month ago#37
E

User Info: SaveEstelle

SaveEstelle
1 month ago#38
E

(Also I think it's pretty cool that we settled on "Aurore" for the name. I don't really wanna get into it right this sec but the name is super-meaningful to me!)
~Slowbro, after this we'll go to Johto...
On a bird named Pidgeotto...~

User Info: MetalmindStats

MetalmindStats
1 month ago#39
E

I want to see some action! The talking can come after we get an idea of the Phantom's combat capabilities.

SaveEstelle posted...
(Also I think it's pretty cool that we settled on "Aurore" for the name. I don't really wanna get into it right this sec but the name is super-meaningful to me!)

:)
"I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people who do."
You won the CBX Guru Contest, Advokaiser! Bully for you!

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#40
Tom Bombadil posted...
E) Turn Berserker loose on the combatants

Well, from what you understand of your Servant, one of his greatest assets is his surprising penchant for living dolls. It won't be pretty, but might as well start now. The battle is joined, and it doesn't look like these guys have any great surprises up their sleeves. After taking a moment to monitor, you nod your approval. Phantom rushes forward, his hands morphing slightly into knife-like claws. The fighting soldiers don't initially notice him, but as he starts to slice his way through the battle, he quickly sows terror in his wake. Soon, about half of the soldiers on either side are fallen. The rest flee in terror, but Phantom is too busy harvesting body parts from the dead and wounded to pursue. These guys seem to have a hard, brittle skin. Phantom seems perfectly happy, so presumably this will still suit his purposes.

Ruler pales slightly at some of the gorier moments, but maintains her composure. As Phantom concludes his butchery, she asks what your plans are next. You don't see any signs of civilization in the immediate vicinity, so you're unlikely to run across any of your opponents out here. Maybe that suits you? But if you want to find people, you should probably start by figuring out where one of those armies came from. Or...

A) Head in the direction from whence the black soldiers came
B) Head in the direction from whence the white soldiers came
C) Establish a home base nearby so Phantom can get to work
D) Chase down those fleeing survivors
E) Head in a different direction
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Soon I will be done with the troubles of the world
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fate/Mythic Fragment (CYOA)
  • Post New Message