• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fate/Mythic Fragment (CYOA)

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#191
Assassin starts to change as well...she grows....wait, she's turning into some sort of copy of Caster's new form!

Ruler struggles to her feet....then....collapses again.....and fades away, ending with her yellow hair ribbon. With her goes the giant blueish thing outside, as well as the subtle feeling of "wrongness" that came a moment before her attack.

>Red Miles

Jack dropped his attack when he took some hits, but here it comes again. Assassin is the target this time....the Miles catch her square on, and she's flung back. She's hit so hard that she's knocked back to her normal (?) female form, and unconscious but not fading away.

So to recap, Ruler's dead, her giant and whatever thing she was projecting are gone. Assassin's down but not dead. Caster has some sort of super form going on, and Jack has his Red Miles ready to strike again. But Berserker's back to normal, so you've got that going for you!

1) NP time (it's an AoE attack)
2) Attack Jack
3) Attack Caster
4) Take this opportunity to shank Assassin's Master
5) Run from the Miles

((Ruler actually should've died as soon as she got hit- I forgot a rule))
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Soon I will be done with the troubles of the world

User Info: hombad46

hombad46
4 weeks ago#192
s***’s hit the fan let’s use our NP

"That's Engarde hairflip metal detector tier btw"
-XIII_rocks

User Info: MysteriousStan

MysteriousStan
4 weeks ago#193
Yeah it's not like we're allies with any of these people.

GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
4 weeks ago#194
I want to know

"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

User Info: Hbthebattle

Hbthebattle
4 weeks ago#195
Maniac64 posted...
I want to know

Looking at the wiki, it seems Phantom already has a Noble Phantasm

Also voting 1 I guess
Patience.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
4 weeks ago#196
I would not have guessed that he was an already existing Servant.
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

User Info: Reg

Reg
4 weeks ago#197

Keep in mind that Tom has exactly zero obligation to use any preexisting material here.

User Info: Drakeryn

Drakeryn
4 weeks ago#198
Maniac64 posted...
I want to know

another place and time, without a great divide, and we could be flying deadly high

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#199
((I am generally sticking with canon more or less but my name is better though; change my mind))

1) NP time (it's an AoE attack)

You give the order, and a grotesque, spectral perversion of a pipe organ phases into being behind Phantom. He raises his arms, and starts to sing in his twisted yet beautiful voice.

>Music of the Night

Eerie music blasts forth from organ and singer, but the real attack is an invisible magical wave. Phantom can exclude anybody (ie, you) from the attack at will, but it otherwise spreads through the room, wreaking havoc on anybody in its path. It's an impressive attack....usually. With all the magic and power flying around, it barely registers on some of your opponents, and both of the other Masters in the room are able to cower behind Caster.

Caster turns towards Berserker in a fury, and flings a gigantic fireball that Phantom barely evades somehow. There's a flare of energy, and golden bracers snap into being around his wrists. You have no time to ponder such events, though, as Assassin's Master throws a set of Keys at you. You evade two of them, but the third grazes your shoulder lightly.

((I meant to hit post on this before I left last night and I've been behind the 8-ball all day so it's still not a full update ugh))

((I promise I am not rigging the dice against everything cool you try to do, you're just up against tough opponents this time and put up a long string of terrible rolls and/or ones that just missed being better. >_>))

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#200
Jack seems to be enjoying all these strong opponents!

>Red Miles

The Miles come for Caster next, but he's ready for them. He conjures a magical pole of some sort to intercept the attack, which tangles around it. Jack has no time to react before Caster pulls him in, impaling him with a fist glowing with energy.

Dead.

Team Caster is now definitely the biggest threat in the room, and his bracers are starting to glow, which is probably a bad thing. Assassin's down, her Master is coming for you, and everybody else is dead or un-summoned. And they've seen (and mostly no-sold) your trump card.

1) Illusory shenanigans of some sort
2) Exit stage left
3) Attack Assassin's Master
4) Attack Caster
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fate/Mythic Fragment (CYOA)
  • Post New Message