• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NBA Discussion Topic

User Info: LeBronto

LeBronto
1 month ago#271
Menji posted...
Got super good tickets to blazers/lakers last night. Fun game to watch.

Nice !
Jonathan Isaac is ridiculous. 2 blocks in the firts 30 seconds of the game (both separate possessions), 3 blocks in the first 3 mins. 4 blocks in the first 7 mins including a block on Giannis.

He should have 5 blocks but someone wisely decided to pass as he was about to block a 5th.

He may be on course for a triple double with blocks tonight
Man, I underestimated how rabid Lakers fans are.

I have tickets for the Magic/Lakers tomorrow but my tickets are a weird promo where the season ticket is super cheap ($500 each) but the seats are randomly allocated 90 minutes before tip off which means if I want to sell them it's pretty hard so I usually just give tickets away for free when I can't attend.

Anyway, cheapest seats for tomorrow are $90. Given the circumstances of my tickets, I tweeted I wanted $150 for the pair and would meet at the stadium to transfer them. Someone who doesn't even follow me (or anyone I know) bought them within 45 seconds of the initial tweet. I have to assume they are a Lakers fan.
(edited 1 month ago)
ShatteredElysium posted...
Man, I underestimated how rabid Lakers fans are.

I have tickets for the Magic/Lakers tomorrow but my tickets are a weird promo where the season ticket is super cheap ($500 each) but the seats are randomly allocated 90 minutes before tip off which means if I want to sell them it's pretty hard so I usually just give tickets away for free when I can't attend.

Anyway, cheapest seats for tomorrow are $90. Given the circumstances of my tickets, I tweeted I wanted $150 for the pair and would meet at the stadium to transfer them. Someone who doesn't even follow me (or anyone I know) bought them within 45 seconds of the initial tweet. I have to assume they are a Lakers fan.

This backfired. It randomly allocated me $200 each seats.

User Info: Fastbreak

Fastbreak
1 month ago#275
Kawhi gets a standing ovation in toronto

Good
*Fastbreak Intensifies*

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 month ago#276
I mean, why wouldn't he? Despite leaving, he still did what he did for the city.
I was the final Undisputed Champion in UCA history,
however Advokaiser was the Guru Champion!

User Info: linid0t

linid0t
1 month ago#277
Fastbreak posted...
Kawhi gets a standing ovation in toronto

Good

He deserves a damn statue

User Info: linid0t

linid0t
1 month ago#278
Obama with 0 points & lowey with 6. What happened out there I didn't get to watch

User Info: KommunistKoala

KommunistKoala
1 month ago#279
Obama had his 8 years, he's done getting points on the court
does anyone even read this

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#280
Thanks obama

In other news, this devonta graham kid is fire. I put him on the block in fantasy as a sell-high but I might just keep him, he's been going nuts
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NBA Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message