• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Yakuza 0 Blind Playthrough Topic *Spoiler Warning!*

User Info: MegamanX

MegamanX
1 month ago#81
More yak on monday
XBL/PSN/:StingX2
Switch: 0675-3724-0313

MegamanX
1 month ago#82
Dance Dance Yakuza
The dancing minigame trophy is unlocked for completing all songs on any difficulty. That itself likely took me an hour or more. I sort of get it but I'm doing it all off visual, can't hear those beats. There was a guy who challenged me, I barely won but couldn't beat the second dance off and I know there is a third. I dunno not throwing in the towel but this looks bleak

Space Harrier update
Ended up going back to max her friendship out, I got all the way to Stage 4 but fell short of the HS goal by about 500,000. This seems doable

Outrun Update
I wanted to get this friendship done but I suck at Outrun, the real reason I need to mention this the girl challenging Kiryu to beat her high score and she'll do something for him. Which he translated to sex and then we got lots of thirsty crotch zooming. I was cracking up

Mushroom Man
I encountered this guy in alley selling Magic Mushrooms only to find out no hes just a weirdo selling mushrooms in a dark alley. I moved this forward a bunch but wasn't able to finish it. I think it was funny for a quick gag but not too into this one

Search Cop
I also finished off the friendship of Stop N Search cop. Wow this was actually pretty good, and that sad song. Real haunting, got me to complete stop what I was doing on stream and go whoa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfxrvM2XHwM

A typical cop story but honestly the right direction to make me invested in its short bit. I enjoyed this end.

Shop Girl
Back to a nothing story. Mihos story about coming up with a new idea for corporate really uh well it did nothing for me. Not bad just there.

Bowling
I have learned to hit 2 of the crazy splits but I need 5 to really make cash here. I also advanced the Bowling story as far as it went atm.

MegamanX
1 month ago#83
I'm also just about done early sidequests so gonna advance it a little before the next batch of sidequests

MegamanX
1 month ago#84
I just deposited another 6 hours, I made *story* progression. Not a lot but enough I'll be typing this in the morning but uh Fishing? shockingly easy.

User Info: tcaz2

tcaz2
1 month ago#85
The dance minigame is probably the hardest minigame in Yakuzo 0 imo (if you don't count mahjong and shogi anyway)

It took me quite awhile to get decent at it.

MegamanX
1 month ago#86
tcaz2 posted...
The dance minigame is probably the hardest minigame in Yakuzo 0 imo (if you don't count mahjong and shogi anyway)

It took me quite awhile to get decent at it.

I have cleared 2/3 challenges surprisingly, but this was on easy. I'm still trying to do as much as possible but doing normal or hard for 3 stars? might be out of my skill range

User Info: WazzupGenius00

WazzupGenius00
1 month ago#87
The dance was probably the easiest for me besides karaoke, actually

you definitely have to learn not to pay attention to the music though, the prompts don’t really match up to the music in the most intuitive way (though they aren’t random either)
http://i.imgur.com/k0v0z3q.gif
(edited 1 month ago)

MegamanX
1 month ago#88
doing more tomorrow

MegamanX
4 weeks ago#89
End of Chapter 2
I got the Beast fighting style and it might be my favorite although it leaves you open to a ton of attacks. This actually opened up the docks for me for training, but also FISHING. Woo? Actually normally I hate fishing minigames but this one isn't too bad.

This led me to tracking down the real estate group, which honestly was a ton of wandering until I got a tip to check out this near abandoned plaza with one single business left. The place was littered with hobos and when I got to the bar there was a very scared man with his wife and child. In walks a guy named Odo, Kiryu immediately calls him out as Yakuza. Odo throws bribe money at the bar guys face saying thats all he'll get then he leaves with money everywhere in the room. Then no sad story of all a sudden from the barkeep instead he starts picking up the money laughing, he held out to be bribed and is booking it. Hm

I then get some tips to find the homeless and they send me on an alcohol quest. I already had the gold champagne for the one guy for the trophy at least. After 25 mins of running around I deliver it all and just basically confirm my own information. Though I do learn of the stronghold of this place

I head there and get confronted by Odo, Kiryu reveals his invitation from Odos boss and we're told where to go. What this actually leads to is a pretty tough boss fight with Odo. After its revealed this part was all a test and the reason for that test is because the person that told this guy to seek Kiryu out was Kazma the adopted yakuza dad in prison. Ok makes sense

Then the real estate guy tells me that the person that owns the lot he wants....is him? wait what? Then things get weird and he flicks his hand to shut off all power for 30 seconds. What in the world is going on?

Well I'm not getting those answers as the scene shifts to a club with an older guy and a young brash business guy. They are spending too much money and I start getting to hear about this amazing boss of the club. Then a guy starts feeling up a woman and causing a scene, and then this happens

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/520554058

I wasn't expecting any of that not this to be Majima. After this I find out hes ex-yakuza kicked out for (to be learned later I guess) and wants back in so he has to earn a bunch of money and profit off this club. The real Majima seems to be a violent psychopath. The yakuza guy whose got him by the balls is taking his best girl so Majima sets off to take someone elses best girl.

I made it about 5 feet before encountering a crazy old martial artist. We end up fighting and he runs off. I guess he'll be teaching me fighting styles. Speaking of, Majimas main thug style? way better than Kiryus default style.

So with no money to my name I ran around
-turning in CP points
-got the free items from clown man at shrine
-and started eating out restaurants for more cp

ALSO BLACKJACK AND POKER UNLOCKED BABY

User Info: WazzupGenius00

WazzupGenius00
4 weeks ago#90
Tachibani doesn’t own the empty lot, he’s working to stop Dojima from obtaining it.
http://i.imgur.com/k0v0z3q.gif
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Yakuza 0 Blind Playthrough Topic *Spoiler Warning!*
  • Post New Message