• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Tompic 9: Trails in the Mist

User Info: Dark Silvergun

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#11
EG: Holidays Unwrapped
17 days
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#12
Alloy of Law: I coulda sworn Marsh died, so either there are shenanigans afoot or my memory hasn't gotten any better recently. Either way, interesting.

Les Mis: Thenardier is just an interesting character to me!

Shadow of Self: Looks like we're starting off with a flashback?
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Soon I will be done with the troubles of the world

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
1 month ago#13
Marsh lived. He killed Elend just before Ruin was finally defeated and regained control amidst the ruins of Elend's atium army
Video Game Music Contest 14 winner: Terraria Calamity - Scourge of the Universe

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#14
Shadows of Self: Lessie called Wax "Mr. Cravat" one too many times so now he's Chris Hero in my mind. This only serves to enhance the entertainment factor of his bumbling his way through all the wild west cliches.

Higurashi: Fun new(?) BGM as we prepare for the exciting world of legal appeals.

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#15
those were supposed to go in the old topic but OH WELL

So what is getting posted here, starting with what will probably last the longest?

Pro wrestling slot: CHIKARA
We're still pretty early on, although I skipped a chunk of the very earliest stuff. At the rate I am going, I am very unlikely to ever catch up even if Maniac or somebody gives me a very condensed list of essentials, but that's just how it goes when I watch wrasslin'. Loving it so far. The mix of flying and comedy and chains is right up my alley, and they even have a bunch of tournaments and stuff. And, I am told, cool long-term storylines, but I haven't seen them yet.
What's next: Theoretically this could keep going until I'm dead. If I drop it ever, it'll most likely be for NJPW (especially if they start posting Stardom) or a hypothetical AEW Network. WWE is also a thing but currently they're a distant fourth in line for my $$$.

Let's Play Stardew Valley
I am chugging along extremely slowly on this because I am not often home in a quiet environment by myself during the school year. But it's still going! I'm in fall of the first year.
What's next: Nothing, unless this becomes some sort of viral sensation before I finish.

"Western show" slot: Being the Elite
I'm almost 60 episodes in, and enjoying that we're getting more and more storylines and skits. Gonna be real weird when I catch up to the start of AEW and don't actually keep up with AEW. (I love AEW so far but I am not shelling out 50/month for cable and another 50/month for PPVs >_>)
What's next: That's far enough in the future I haven't even thought about it, and nothing on my list jumps out at me, so I betcha I'd just grab something random off Netflix or Youtube.

Steam slot: Trails in the Sky SC
I got through FC and wanted a break but dang I couldn't just leave it like that, y'know? It is very likely that we will keep riding the Trails train until I'm all the way caught up- it'll just take me until 2030 probably.
What's next: I will run one of my "Steam Battles" to pick the next game. I have a feeling it'll be the next Trails, once I'm done with this one.

Fiction slot: Les Miserables
I am a big fan of the show, despite the Russel Crowe one being the only version I've seen all the way through. The book is a similarly good time, especially now that I'm past the extended Waterloo tangent. Slow but steady.
What's next: Maybe Romance of Three Kingdoms. Maybe a mystery. Something I already own, at any rate.

Console slot: Smash Bros Ultimate
I want to at the very least finish World of Light (getting near the end) and I'd really like to finish all the challenges (about 2/3 done) and get all the music (probably pretty close) too. Getting all the spirits might be more than I want to grind, though.
What's next: The "console/portable" distinction is gonna be blurred now that Switch covers both angles. It LOOKS like Dark Cloud 2 is gonna win the poll and bump SSBU to the "portable" slot, and it also LOOKS like Pokemon is getting dropped. After all that is sorted, I have a feeling FE3H is next in line, but Golf Story, Goose Game, and the other two things in the poll also have a good shot.

Steam slot: Disgaea 2
It didn't connect with me as well as 1 back in the day, but it's really growing on me this time around, so maybe this'll be the run where I beat a game that isn't 1! Might go for a few different endings, might not. We're still quite early. (Hanako and Taro got kidnapped oh noooo) Rozalin is a surprisingly high quality waifu.
What's next: See Trails, although this'll be the first one to finish so Trails 3 won't be eligible obviously.

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#16
Let's Play slot: Metal Gear Solid 4 (Chip and Ironicus)
Have been faithfully trudging through the series, but I'm getting a bit tired of it and I'm still fuzzier on the plot and characters and details than I wanted to be by this point.
What's next: If my mental health is good at the time, I'll pick Tarvould's Quest's DDLC back up. If it isn't, I won't. Either way I think I am gonna skip V, or at least take a break.

Anime slot: ARIA the Animation
Not to be confused with the scarlet ammo one, this is a cozy feel-good show about cute girls and gondolas. I'm midway through the second of three seasons and quite enjoying it. It's even starting to kinda be less episodic and fluffy with the whole cat world thing!
What's next: I have a giant list, and what gets picked depends on my mood at the time probably. If I was picking right this minute it'd probably be Symphogear?

Temporary slot: Friendship is Magic
There are a handful of things that get to jump the line when there's new content out, and mainline Pony is one of 'em. I've been falling behind on this last season, but I'm still going! It's not as consistently great as it used to be, but still has enough good moments to keep me happy.
What's next: Nothing.

Audiobook slot: Mistborn part 2
We're on Shadows of Soul ATM but could conceivably be done with that by the end of the current topic. We've hit Stormlight, (parts of) that Cosmere collection thingy, and Mistborn all in a row, and I'm just now starting to get the tiniest bit oversaturated on Sanderson. Lovin' it still, though. Audiobooks tend to go several times faster than other content, since have several hours of commute in a normal week.
What's next: Finishing Mistborn up at least, and probably keeping the Sanderson train rolling even after that unless the poll results say otherwise or I finally decide to give the guy a rest.

Temporary slot: When the Ciconia Cry
I'm already a Ryuukishi fanboy (spoilers for the next thing on the list!) but I have a feeling this is going to be my favorite when all is said and done. (it should be, at this price!) Things haven't gone south yet but all the dominos are lined up nicely for when they do.
What's next: Nothing

Temporary slot: Higurashi chapter 7
The rarely attempted double Ryuukishi run. We gotta save Satoko! D:
What's next: Nothing

Webcomic slot: Ensign Mary Sue Must Die
This is a good time! I'm in the second of three arcs I guess, although it's short enough I could even conceivably be done by the time I start officially updating here.
What's next: Catch up on the other ones and then maybe something off the poll, maybe not.

Portable slot: Pokemon Silver
I am rapidly running out of motivation at Blackthorn City, and leaning towards dropping it rather than having to keep grinding up for Claire. I've given it until the end of topic 8 to change my mind, so feel free to weigh in here or there if you have an opinion. Anyway, I let a few different sources pick my party (you guys picked Umbreon, but he hasn't evolved yet)
What's next: See Smash's entry

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
1 month ago#17
Yeah I keep forgetting to look at the old events list for you. Sorry
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#18
all good! if you do, it's a bonus; if you don't, it's fine

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#19
6 days
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#20
5 days
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Tompic 9: Trails in the Mist
  • Post New Message