• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. House in Fata Morgana time.

User Info: Dedue

Dedue
4 weeks ago#41
The way Giselle talks...seems off for the 1000s...

"Tough crowd?"

Dedue
4 weeks ago#42
What a wonderful little happiness montage.

I'm sure this doesn't go south at all.

Dedue
4 weeks ago#43
https://imgtc.ws/i/nbO9Gsa.jpg

Ohhhh boy, here we go...

Dedue
4 weeks ago#44
Went silent for a long time, understandable.

7th door time.

WELP, had thought this twist was coming a while back, but then tucked away because it seemed like I was wrong. VINDICATION.

Dedue
4 weeks ago#45
Just out of curiosity, what type of time frame am I looking out from the start of door 7 until game end? Only because if I can't complete after work tomorrow and before hitting the hay, it's gonna be a couple of days before I can get back to it, and I kinda want to do it in one go.

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
4 weeks ago#46
Dedue posted...
Just out of curiosity, what type of time frame am I looking out from the start of door 7 until game end?

It depends a bit on how fast you read, but I'd estimate about 6-7 hours or something? In terms of percentage I'd say you're about 70% through.
Oh woops. Putting Advokaiser in my sig like this until I think of something more clever

User Info: KamikazePotato

KamikazePotato
4 weeks ago#47
Dedue posted...
WELP, had thought this twist was coming a while back, but then tucked away because it seemed like I was wrong. VINDICATION.

Gonna have to be more specific! Lots of s*** goes down in the entire second half of the game!
Black Turtle did a pretty good job.

Dedue
3 weeks ago#48
KamikazePotato posted...
Dedue posted...

Gonna have to be more specific! Lots of s*** goes down in the entire second half of the game!

Though I'm sure here's MUCH more details regarding this subject coming up.

User Info: GANON1025

GANON1025
3 weeks ago#49
Michel Bolinger's no good, very bad life.
https://i.imgur.com/G17qCv1.gif

User Info: KamikazePotato

KamikazePotato
3 weeks ago#50
A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Macabre Manor
Black Turtle did a pretty good job.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. House in Fata Morgana time.
  • Post New Message