• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Anime and Manga Topic 272: You Are Now Stone Free

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
1 month ago#21
Dedue posted...
Basketball – decent, nobody has superpowers which is my #1 question I have to ask for me to get into a sports show. (lookin at you, Kuroko)

Full name? I love the more pure shows/manga more than the superpower ones.
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

User Info: Dedue

Dedue
1 month ago#22
Ahiru no Sora

To clarify, that's why I'm potentially into it, not the reason I'm cautious about it.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
1 month ago#23
Nearly every time I go to an anime movie there is a lineup of people who are obviously weebs waiting to get in to the theater and it always makes me feel some kind of feeling.

"I wonder if this line here is for my movie..." *Looks at people standing in the line* "Yep no doubt about it"
Oh woops. Putting Advokaiser in my sig like this until I think of something more clever

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
1 month ago#24
is it the line of people with dakimakuras and Naruto headbands
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

pyresword
1 month ago#25
It's not that extreme but I'd say about a third to half of us have some kind of anime-related article of clothing.

No dakimakuras unfortunately but there's still 15 minutes left for people to show up.
Oh woops. Putting Advokaiser in my sig like this until I think of something more clever

User Info: Mac Arrowny

Mac Arrowny
1 month ago#26
All the theaters in my city have reserved seating now so I can just come to movies right as they're starting and not have to deal with lines. ^_^
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.

User Info: WhiteLens

WhiteLens
1 month ago#27
Dedue posted...
What came first originally. This or KanColle? Without actual knowledge of the franchises, from the outside looking in whatever came second looks like borderline infringement.

Kantai Collection

There were actually other ship girl knock-off games before Azur Lane. Azur Lane just happens to be the one that got a lot of success to the point of getting an official Japanese release and later English.
http://www.backloggery.com/whitelens | https://myanimelist.net/profile/WhiteLens
F/GO: 271551102; FFRK: 9k6d; FFBE: 886783216

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
1 month ago#28
Dedue posted...
Ahiru no Sora

To clarify, that's why I'm potentially into it, not the reason I'm cautious about it.

Thanks, I will definitely check it out.
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#29
Been watching DB Super. Hulu doesn’t have any other new stuff yet aside from Azur Lane so I decided to start watching Yaiba.

pyresword
1 month ago#30
pyresword posted...
Aw yes time to go to the Bunny Girl Senpai movie.

Pretty good movie. I wasn't blown away or anything but it was definitely one of the better arcs in the series.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Anime and Manga Topic 272: You Are Now Stone Free
  • Post New Message