• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Anime and Manga Topic 272: You Are Now Stone Free

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#151
25 episodes for MHA S4

User Info: pjbasis

pjbasis
1 month ago#152
I kinda hate how they have the entire class at the end there like that.

Really trying to sell the illusion everyone is important when the story is actually just the Deku show. And sometimes Bakugo and Todoroki show.
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr345/Rakaputra/B8%20Girls%202012/pjbas.png

swordz9
1 month ago#153
I never read it, but I hope that MHA girls manga gets an anime because the girl characters really deserve better

User Info: Bane_Of_Despair

Bane_Of_Despair
1 month ago#154
The other class members get their moments throughout the manga still, obviously yes those are the big three but it doesnt hurt to show the whole class
You were the cancer, that's all you'll ever be
...and when the Clouds cleared,Advokaiser stood alone as CBX Guru Champ

pjbasis
1 month ago#155
When they get moments its relegated to the school arcs mostly.

swordz9
1 month ago#156
Their moments have been super small though. Like how long do I gotta wait for some good Jiro or Mina moments. It’s been 3 seasons and both have very little anything :(

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
1 month ago#157
I don't agree that Deku/Bakugo/Todoroki are the only important ones. I don't think all 20 matter necessarily, but even if I'm being conservative I'd say that at least Iida, Ochako, and Kirishima are important characters also.

Anyway I actually kind of liked episode 1 which I wasn't expecting since it was supposed to be an original. I'm also a fan of the ED.
Oh woops. Putting Advokaiser in my sig like this until I think of something more clever

User Info: Dedue

Dedue
1 month ago#158
Am I hearing right that Yaiba is gearing up to potentially top OP in the weekly ranks? That's nuts. Or is it people just exaggerating?

pjbasis
1 month ago#159
pyresword posted...
but even if I'm being conservative I'd say that at least Iida, Ochako, and Kirishima are important characters also.

I would say these are the important side characters.

swordz9
1 month ago#160
I wouldn’t be surprised if it had done it before. It’s not like OP always ranks 1st. I think even Soma ranked higher than it once

Hell from a quick look the last issue OP was in it got beaten in rank by Yaiba (1st), MHA and Dr. Stone
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Anime and Manga Topic 272: You Are Now Stone Free
  • Post New Message