• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8 DBZ Dokkan Battle topic: His name was Krillin!!!

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
1 month ago#31
The Freiza EZA is a little less of a pushover than the recent Cell one was.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
1 month ago#32
I've started dealing with dupes, awakening things to toss them into potential and such, and holy crap I did not realize how out of hand I let it get. I'm not even close to being done, I've gotta farm Gregory medals, but I have so much box space now.
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#33
Yeah I should work on mine some too, I have quite a few STR units that need awakening
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#34
Oh new Battlefield is up

User Info: GANON1025

GANON1025
1 month ago#35
So how good is this EZA 2nd Form Frieza? Would he make it onto a Wicked Bloodline team?
https://i.imgur.com/G17qCv1.gif

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#36
Battlefield beaten, that was cake compared to the last one

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#37
Bardock is hilariously bad. He’s a free win

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#38
Yeah I was waiting for some hidden gimmick to arise, like maybe stacking atk on supers or something but no, he was just...multiple low power super attacks.

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#39
Is anyone else having an issue opening the game? A new update came out and normally when it doesn't do it ingame, it takes me to the play store instead to download it, which it does and then boots the game back up. However, this time when it takes me to the play store, there is no download or update option, only "uninstall" and "open" and if I click open it takes me back to the title screen...which boots me back to the play store, etc

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
1 month ago#40
It's in maintenance right now until 4AM. Not sure why it's different for you though
skull
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8 DBZ Dokkan Battle topic: His name was Krillin!!!
  • Post New Message