• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8 DBZ Dokkan Battle topic: His name was Krillin!!!

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#21
10 tickets on the special Goku banner got me a 3rd path on ancient trash STR Spirit Bomb Goku and a ton of trash SR Goku I turned into trash Baba Points. Could’ve at least made this thing a GSSR given how goddamn long and annoying each clear is >_>

swordz9
1 month ago#22
5 more tickets for nothing of value

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
1 month ago#23
I've got 10 SRs so far so I'd be happy if I got 2 SSRs out of the tickets at this point. For my second run I swapped out some units:

LR AGL Gohan
LR INT Vegito
LR PHY Gogeta
LR GoBros
INT Goku Black
TEQ Vegito Blue
LR AGL Gohan (friend)

My Vegito Blue doesn't have any dupes so he was really underwhelming. He has virtually no ki links with this team so I couldn't even get him to super half of the time. By the end he was doing 2 million per super attack which is fine I guess but he took 350k damage from STR UI Goku and almost cost me the run. INT Goku Black is a beast defensively but his damage is pretty consistent around 1.7 million.

Final time was 27 minutes so it was technically faster but it felt weaker overall.
skull

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#24
Yeah I am struggling to get VB to super but I try and line up some green orbs specifically for him and it helps some. I also have like 2 dupes on mine so yeah, that helps. I have combo on him so sometimes he supers even without full ki.
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

swordz9
1 month ago#25
5 more tickets and nothing. 3 wins left and I’ll be out of them. Banner is pretty trash even if it does have LR SS3 Goku in there. He’s 1 of maybe 2-4 cards that don’t suck >_>

swordz9
1 month ago#26
6th ticket multi - SSR....dupe AGL Goku. You know the one that’s ultra trash tier even after Dokkan Awakening. Thanks game. At least I pulled him for free instead of 50 stones. f*** Goku and this ticket banner though. I don’t care if SS3 Goku is unfeatured when the vast majority of these cards are baba points because they’re so bad they’re unusable

User Info: GANON1025

GANON1025
1 month ago#27
Oh, the legendary Goku event gives you tickets?
https://i.imgur.com/G17qCv1.gif

swordz9
1 month ago#28
Yep, 5 per clear (7 times so 35 total) that can be used on a Goku only banner.

swordz9
1 month ago#29
Last ticket multi got 1st dupe AGL SS2 Angel Goku and 2nd dupe AGL God Goku. Glad I’m done with this mode now! Now I can finish the 2nd Form Frieza farm & EZA and have nothing to do until Buuhan EZA

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
1 month ago#30
After 25 tickets I finally got my first SSR from the banner, AGL SSJ2 Goku (the bad one)
skull
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8 DBZ Dokkan Battle topic: His name was Krillin!!!
  • Post New Message