• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8 DBZ Dokkan Battle topic: His name was Krillin!!!

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#1
Sounds like all you people are getting the new goku
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

User Info: GANON1025

GANON1025
1 month ago#2
I tried to do the new Namek Goku fight with my makeshift Frieza Clan team.... it didn't go well.
https://i.imgur.com/G17qCv1.gif

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#3
Before I even start, is the goku fight like the infinite history thing where it's just one continuous fight?

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#4
Emeraldegg posted...
Before I even start, is the goku fight like the infinite history thing where it's just one continuous fight?

Yep, but much harder

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
1 month ago#5
I did a multi on the Goku banner

And got AGL SS2 Goku

Ouch
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#6
Yeah okay this damage reduction is already annoying and I'm on phase 3. It doesn't even make it hard (yet), just tedious.

swordz9
1 month ago#7
Oh just wait til you hit the STR & INT phases at the end. My dupeless transformed LR Vegito was taking 50k normals lol

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
1 month ago#8
Emeraldegg posted...
Yeah okay this damage reduction is already annoying and I'm on phase 3. It doesn't even make it hard (yet), just tedious.

Yeah this is the main reason why it took me 30 minutes for 1 run even with a stacked team. This is the team I used

LR AGL Gohan
LR SSJ4 Goku
LR INT Vegito
LR PHY Gogeta
LR GoBros
TEQ Cell (so Gohan can transform)
LR AGL Gohan (friend)
skull

Emeraldegg
1 month ago#9
I am running nearly identical team, the differences are TEQ Vegito blue (cause maybe I can get his def stacked up enough but that's probably a mistake with the final phase being int, also i don't have gobros) and LR INT Cell for the free healz instead of TEQ cell
(edited 1 month ago)

swordz9
1 month ago#10
TEQ Cell sounds so risky considering he needs lots of orbs to take hits. I haven’t tried a second time since losing the first because of just how long it takes
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8 DBZ Dokkan Battle topic: His name was Krillin!!!
  • Post New Message