• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Zelda continues to play Danganronpa (spoilers)

User Info: ZeldaTPLink

ZeldaTPLink
1 month ago#21
The student are splitting up to quarantine the infected. And Fuyu can see it's a trap. Cooperative Fuyu is really useful. He is mafia, after all.

I can't decide if waking up with Mikan cuddling you is scary or awesome.

And here I'm thinking she had the disease or something, but it was on purpose. Is she secretely a pervert or just super naive?

Nagito is too much of a protagonist to die in Case 3. This feels like a distraction.

I would think the ultimate mechanic isn't the same thing as ultimate electrician, but I guess Kazuichi is just talented like that.

So the device has limited range and requires a mid point. Perfect set of details and restrictions for a murder.

No ovrnight stays allowed in the hospital. Because we can't have those patients being protected from easy murders.

"I will remember you worried about me until the day I die". Yeah, Mikan definitely has a crush on Hajime.

Flashback dream. Students are talking about someone who's entered the school despite having no talent. Logic implies that is Nagito, but it looks like they are referring to Hajime. Also implying he gave money to enter, or something. Strange.

Mikan's surprise night cuddle strikes again. This time in my cottage. Since Ibuki broke my lock, I expect a lot of surprise invasions like this to happen.

Holy s*** what a dark murder method. I guess that's Ibuki, right? Damn, she was cool, though a bit of a flat character. Whoever did this is a f***ing monster though, takes some cold blood to just tell a sick girl to hang herself and film it.

lol at Gundham and Monomi getting alonge. The guy really is good with animals.

And Hiyoko. Danmit! Is it a real double murder this time, or a chain like in 1-3? I find it hard to understand why someone would do a double murder at all, though. Or why they bothered to come back and lock the room just to kill Hiyoko.

The fact Monokuma keeps calling it a motive makes me think the killer may also have been afflicted. Calling it now: Mikan did it. The disease fipped her personality and made her evil. If that's so it's a very crappy motive.

ZeldaTPLink
1 month ago#22
I'm gonna ask that you people refrain from commenting cases that I haven't played yet in this topic, because the stuff some said about 2-3 in the last thread are seriously influencing my expectations here.

User Info: Hugh_Mungus

Hugh_Mungus
1 month ago#23
ZeldaTPLink posted...

I would think the ultimate mechanic isn't the same thing as ultimate electrician, but I guess Kazuichi is just talented like that.

Welcome to the true purpose of Ultimate (tech related field): Building plot devices! It worked for Chihiro, as well.
Hbthebattle

User Info: DeepsPraw

DeepsPraw
1 month ago#24
tag
pepsi for tv-game

User Info: DeepsPraw

DeepsPraw
1 month ago#25
ZeldaTPLink posted...
t**** Typhoon. Okay.

I wonder how many people got this reference. Probably less than 5%

(not a spoiler)
The 1996 Rodriguez/Tarantino movie From Dusk till Dawn has a strip club called the t**** Twister
pepsi for tv-game
(edited 1 month ago)

ZeldaTPLink
1 month ago#26
Oh I didn't know that was a reference.

ZeldaTPLink
1 month ago#27
So Hiyoko died and her greatest feat as a character was building a shrine to her dead friend. Cute, but she was an annoying b**** to the end. Gonna be hard for anyone to take the last place from her.

Ibuki is at least likable, and mostly funny, though bland. She didn't always land the jokes but had a few awesome moments. Looks like someone for the 11-13ths. Would be higher if this was DR1, but this game has strong competition.

User Info: hombad46

hombad46
1 month ago#28
ZeldaTPLink posted...
So Hiyoko died and her greatest feat as a character was building a shrine to her dead friend. Cute, but she was an annoying b**** to the end. Gonna be hard for anyone to take the last place from her.

Yeah, it really feels like she was just made a victim as an afterthought.
"That's Engarde hairflip metal detector tier btw"
-XIII_rocks

User Info: Mewtwo59

Mewtwo59
1 month ago#29
Yeah, Hiyoko's only competition for last is Teruteru, and I give it to Hiyoko because Teruteru at least had the decency to die early.
""Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." HK-47

User Info: Hbthebattle

Hbthebattle
1 month ago#30
hombad46 posted...
ZeldaTPLink posted...

Yeah, it really feels like she was just made a victim as an afterthought.

Because she was. Apparently in the initial plan Fuyuhiko was supposed to die there, but they decided that would cheapen Peko's sacrifice
Patience.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Zelda continues to play Danganronpa (spoilers)
  • Post New Message