• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NHL Discussion Topic

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
1 month ago#181
Phew. Now the Wild can say they aren't as crap as the Sens...
"Evening caress, Always yearning, I must confess, The stars aren't burning"
Copernicus - Candlemass

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
1 month ago#182
Funny, they have the same record and same goals for... but the Wild have 2 more goals allowed.

Still just as crap!!

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
1 month ago#183
Fair...*screams*
"Evening caress, Always yearning, I must confess, The stars aren't burning"
Copernicus - Candlemass

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
1 month ago#184
Don't worry, they still play the Blackhawks what, 4 times? 5? Then it'll be you vs. Shadow Dino for greatest underperforming team.

Also I feel bad for teams who have Toronto as the 2nd half of their Ontario back-to-back, like the Wild apparently have this time... rough!

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 month ago#185
The Devils are currently undefeated when Jack Hughes gets a point. You love to see the rookie have such an influence on the team's success.
I was the final Undisputed Champion in UCA history,
however Advokaiser was the Guru Champion!

User Info: SmartMuffin

SmartMuffin
1 month ago#186
So, where's Taylor Hall going, because he sure as hell isn't sticking around for this dumpster fire.

The only question is will the Devils be smart enough to move him at the deadline, or be dumb like Columbus and think they can convince him to stay?
SmartMuffin - Because anything less would be uncivilized - http://i.imgur.com/W66HUUy.jpg
http://dudewheresmyfreedom.com/

User Info: Shadow Dino

Shadow Dino
1 month ago#187
Ayyy Blackhawks off the schneid! Against the undefeated Oilers no less!
Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! ~Homer J. Simpson

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
1 month ago#188
SmartMuffin posted...
So, where's Taylor Hall going, because he sure as hell isn't sticking around for this dumpster fire.

The only question is will the Devils be smart enough to move him at the deadline, or be dumb like Columbus and think they can convince him to stay?

I am pretty sure that we held onto Panarin and Bob to go all-in on the season.
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
If you smell what the rock is cooking he's cooking crap - ertyu
(message deleted)

User Info: ertyu0078

ertyu0078
1 month ago#190
Lol devils can’t win a game
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NHL Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message