• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NHL Discussion Topic

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
4 weeks ago#1
Mitch Marner is a Toronto Maple Leaf.

6 year deal, still waiting on the money. If its over 10.5 I riot.

Over/under 3.5 days for every other RFA to sign now?
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: NBIceman

NBIceman
4 weeks ago#2
it's gonna be over 10.5
http://i.imgur.com/UYamul2.gif
Spurs - Yankees - Eagles - Golden Knights

davidponte
4 weeks ago#3
10.8 mil AAV.

I both hate and love to see it
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
4 weeks ago#4
Jesus has it been 3 months already... still riding high on Blues win / Marchand tears.

Hmmm.... funny how he turned down 11 aav + more on performance bonuses on a 7 year deal, just so he could get one fewer year. But I guess that 7th year will be like 15 mill+ the way things are going so can't blame him.

Now I'm afraid to see how far over the cap the Leafs are.

davidponte
4 weeks ago#5
The Leafs are fine for now. This year they're good. The top 9 is set for multiple years.

Next year they'll have to let one of Muzzin/Barrie go and give their combined money to one of them. By then their top D prospects will be ready, if they aren't already. Sandin/Liljegren might make the team out of camp.

They are absolutely f***ed 3+ years from now though when guys like Rielly and Dermott need new contracts.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
4 weeks ago#6
Yeah but ideally the cap will have gone up high single-digits by then? maybe even 10 mill?

Really it's more like "hey win the cup in the next 3 seasons"

I'm going to Vegas next month and now I'm wondering if I should tempt fate with a "Leafs win cup" bet. I still don't believe in their goaltending though, but damn this team's even better than it was last year???

User Info: Shadow Dino

Shadow Dino
4 weeks ago#7
We'll see a cap bump once Seattle expands into the league.
Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! ~Homer J. Simpson

User Info: TheKnightOfNee

TheKnightOfNee
4 weeks ago#8
tag for hockey
ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER.
Sushi, kamikaze, fujiyama, nippon-ichi...

User Info: ertyu0078

ertyu0078
4 weeks ago#9
Gees the devils were terrible last year

User Info: 3DSRage

3DSRage
4 weeks ago#10
Betting on Devils is a good idea this year or next! Was really hoping to see Marner go elsewhere somehow...I hate Toronto, but Marner is one of my faves!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NHL Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message