• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. AI: The Insomnium Files Hype Hub
LordoftheMorons posted...
Trophy question:

(trophy name) Protect Your Head

I just wore the pot in #89's psync and had earlier worn the basket in the very first somnium, but the trophy didn't pop. Is this bugged or is there another place I have to wear it? Or something else?

Separately, I haven't been able to find any of the hidden items since the first somnium... is there a location list somewhere (or does anyone know where any of the others are?)

You can this by doing the pot in #89's and spoilers if you don't want to know about other somniums, there's a bucket you have to wear in psyncin in the sustain / mayumi's somnium

I beat the game and got the platinum earlier today so I remember some but probably not all of the hidden items if there's specific ones you want to ask about.
Thanks!

I just got the hidden item in Iris's when I went back to do the second path, but I'm still missing Mizuki's and #89's if you remember either of those.
Congrats to Advokaiser for winning the CBX Guru Challenge!
Thanks!

I just got the hidden item in Iris's when I went back to do the second path, but I'm still missing Mizuki's and #89's if you remember either of those.

Mizuki: This also unlocks another trophy. Lift the fridge, examine and choose the only option on the pot, and the hidden item should appear where adorabbit used to be on top of the speaker.

#89: I believe this was on one of the bookcases/shelves in the corner of the room after lock #3. I just stumbled on this one by accident by hitting x in the general area, I don't recall if it was easily visible

User Info: tcaz2

tcaz2
3 weeks ago#64
https://i.imgur.com/1QAXNlv.png

This was ridiculous.
Got the one in #89’s, thanks.

Didn’t see any fridge in Mizuki’s
Got the one in #89’s, thanks.

Didn’t see any fridge in Mizuki’s

Sorry, I might have mixed that one up for a different one.

I don't specifically remember that one, I think I found it just wandering around the area early on

Got Mizuki's ending

Really liked Date's somnium. Mizuki is really great. I assume the meal is dependent on what food Date says they'll get right before Mizuki's somnium, though iirc only three of the four are listed as things she likes in her profile... maybe I should check what happens if you switch to the other.

Some questions still remaining from this path: So made a comment about being Date's father (unless I misunderstood something), and then it was just never commented on by Date or Mizuki. Seems like it would be kinda a big deal! I also don't buy that he's the New Cyclops Killer. All of the clues seemed to be pointing to Ota's mom being the polar bear (including the bear holding the floral knife), though I'm guessing that's a misdirect as well.
Ota‘s ending get

I was a bit surprised they were able to make me care about Mayuri and Ota (particularly since the latter is such a little s*** like 75% of the time), but they did it! Ota’s dad also has a pretty cartoony design that seems out of place, but I liked him too. At the end, we find out that Iris took the knife and that Renju had somehow ingested Shoko’s eyeball...

User Info: Nelson_Mandela

Nelson_Mandela
3 weeks ago#69
So my wife does not like video games, but <I>might</I> enjoy more of a decision-tree adventure sort of thing with minimal control movements. Is this the kind of game that you could figure out with another person who's watching? Save my marriage, board 8!
"A more mature answer than I expected."~ Jakyl25
"Sephy's point is right."~ Inviso
Yes

The main story segments are point and click adventure stuff (examine stuff, talk to people, etc) and are very straightforward. The somnium segments are timed puzzles where you have to interact with stuff in the right way in some order, some of which you can kinda logically deduce and some of people which is kind of random and requires trial and error. Each action takes some amount of time, but you can use powerups to reduce the time costs. Early on it doesn’t matter too much, but later on it’s important to use those to avoid spending like two minutes (out of six total) in a single action. You can reset the puzzle segments if you f*** up, though.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. AI: The Insomnium Files Hype Hub
  • Post New Message