• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. 3-3 is the f***ing worst

User Info: Jakyl25

Jakyl25
1 month ago#21
KingButz posted...
I came in thinking of Super Mario Brothers

Thank you, Eddie Guerrero.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRlKR5nU8AA_v_C?format=jpg&name=large

User Info: Meow1000

Meow1000
1 month ago#22
NFUN posted...
3-3 is fine. If you can't suspend your disbelief for the setup in a series that features a testifying parrot, you should play a different game

3-3 requires so much suspension of disbelief in so many directions that it makes 3-5 look normal.

Then you add on terrible characters (Jean easily being among the worst in the series), Maggey being insufferable, and Gumshoe at one of his lowest points.

Also we've had a Parrot in court in real life that's not exactly the answer you want to make your case with.

3-3 doesn't have any redeeming qualities at all to go with being a cesspool from every direction.
Never underestimate the power of stupidity in numbers. ~War13104
Never stoop to the level of idiots. They will drag you down and beat you with experience.

User Info: kevwaffles

kevwaffles
1 month ago#23
3-3 is literally the best 3rd case in the OT, and by a fairly decent margin at that. The best thing the anime did was massively improve both 1-3 and 2-3.

Also I'll take Armstrong over Kudo all day, but I can see why others wouldn't agree.
"One toot on this whistle will take you to a far away land."
-Toad, SMB3

User Info: Punnyz

Punnyz
1 month ago#24
2-3 Is the worst because it was SO long winded, full of even MORE back and forths, and nobody actually being funny despite being in a circus

I know a murder just happened but they were still TRYING and failing
https://i.imgur.com/qBpLe47.png
http://i.imgur.com/25MHSn1.gif

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#25
3-3 has Viola Cadaverini which is enough to make it not worst

Agree 2-3 is worst. Only AA case I really struggled to get through.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: hombad46

hombad46
1 month ago#26
Off the top of my head I'd say 4-4 is the worst. No other case makes you take a close look at Spark Brushel's sweaty armpits
"That's Engarde hairflip metal detector tier btw"
-XIII_rocks

User Info: malyg

malyg
1 month ago#27
3-3 is awful, Tigre is fun and Viola is great. literally every other character involved in that case can f*** off.
the contradiction where kudo's testimony is thrown out because he doesn't remember which hand was used to pick up a tea cup 3 f***ing months ago had me fuming when first playing.

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
1 month ago#28
hombad46 posted...
Off the top of my head I'd say 4-4 is the worst. No other case makes you take a close look at Spark Brushel's sweaty armpits

4 is just not a great game in general. The frigging tutorial might be the best case.
darkx

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
1 month ago#29
Lopen posted...
3-3 has Viola Cadaverini which is enough to make it not worst

I'll admit Viola is pretty great but even she can't save it.
darkx

User Info: RyoCaliente

RyoCaliente
1 month ago#30
4-2 has noodle harmonica which makes it not the worst.
How paralyzingly dull, boring and tedious!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. 3-3 is the f***ing worst
  • Post New Message