• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. 3-3 is the f***ing worst

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
1 month ago#1
A stupid set-up that I refuse to believe for a second that even the Judge didn't see right through.

Gross, ugly characters that are hard to understand either by speaking in tongues or ridiculous accents/dialects.

Errand-running.

Penalties for pressing.

Even most of the regular crew is at/near their worst in this one, especially Gumshoe.

Say what you want about 2-3, but I never got legitimately pissed playing that one.
darkx

User Info: Nanis23

Nanis23
1 month ago#2
Well
It's either you like the characters in the case or you don't like it at all
Also Phenix trap at the end was great
wololo

User Info: LordoftheMorons

LordoftheMorons
1 month ago#3
Maybe the weakest T&T case (either that or 3-2), but still an above average case overall!
Congrats to Advokaiser for winning the CBX Guru Challenge!

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
1 month ago#4
LordoftheMorons posted...
Maybe the weakest T&T case (either that or 3-2)

3-2 is great despite the bad defendant because of Luke Atmey and Godot, plus the fact that for the first day you're under the impression that for once you're actually in a relatively low-stakes case (ie not a murder) and then the wham moment at the end of the day.

3-3 is easily the worst case in the original trilogy. 4-2 is pretty bad, that might give it a run for its money when I get there.
darkx
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Meow1000

Meow1000
1 month ago#5
3-3 is the worst case in the entire series yes

3-2 pretty good though
Never underestimate the power of stupidity in numbers. ~War13104
Never stoop to the level of idiots. They will drag you down and beat you with experience.

User Info: ZeldaTPLink

ZeldaTPLink
1 month ago#6
LordoftheMorons posted...
Maybe the weakest T&T case (either that or 3-2), but still an above average case overall!

3-2 is worse. It suffers from lack of character variety. You spend the whole trial questioning the same guy over and over.

Still a good case though, which says a lot about AA3.

User Info: Inviso

Inviso
1 month ago#7
1-3 is worse.

I mean, it's convoluted as hell and the killer is blatantly obvious when she's the only one who sees the giant robot.
Touch fuzzy. Get fuzzier.
Inviso

User Info: Grand Kirby

Grand Kirby
1 month ago#8
Yeah, 3-3 was incredibly stupid. Not just the imposter thing, but that whole business with the mirror was dumb and made so little sense.

Worst in the series is easily 4-2 though.
Okay, I rolled a 14. What's that mean? Hsu
That you're a cheater. This is a 12-sided die. Chan

User Info: LeonhartFour

LeonhartFour
1 month ago#9
wow so many bad opinions here

well except for the "4-2 is terrible" ones
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/080/145/638.png
https://i.imgur.com/WqDcNNq.png

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
1 month ago#10
2-3 is the one with the f***ing clown in it. Of course it's the worst. At least 1-5 (which has all those food and lunch Puns GAHf***YOU), was optional.
"Evening caress, Always yearning, I must confess, The stars aren't burning"
Copernicus - Candlemass
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. 3-3 is the f***ing worst
  • Post New Message